Anyone managed to connect a scan gauge to 16+ sprinter?

damien89

damien89

Have you had any luck with this?

I have the same issue with my 2016 316 4x4 sprinter.

I have tried switching the SG to different protocols with no success. The same SG works perfectly on my other car :idunno:

Cheers,
Jim
No, i havent managed to get it to work, i even checked the obd wiring with an ohm meter and it measured 60 ohms so the wiring is good. I'm at a loss on what to try next.

Hmmm that's a shame. I can only imagine that MB have made a tweak to the protocol which the scanguage doesn't pickup :idunno:

Anyone had success with other OBD2 devices on a 16+ sprinter?

autostaretx

Erratic Member
I'd certainly try yanking LinearLogic's chain on this (again) .... if MB can create a vehicle that the ScanGauge won't connect to, that may also occur on other models in their line.

(try to) Convince LinearLogic to go find a 2016 Sprinter on their own (dealer's lot?) and get it to connect.

--dick

damien89

Hmmm that's a shame. I can only imagine that MB have made a tweak to the protocol which the scanguage doesn't pickup :idunno:

Anyone had success with other OBD2 devices on a 16+ sprinter?
I have tried 2 other devices, an ultra gauge and an obd link mx wifi dongle, both failed to connect/

damien89

I'd certainly try yanking LinearLogic's chain on this (again) .... if MB can create a vehicle that the ScanGauge won't connect to, that may also occur on other models in their line.

(try to) Convince LinearLogic to go find a 2016 Sprinter on their own (dealer's lot?) and get it to connect.

--dick
I'll give it a go next week

Top Bottom