2005 Dodge Sprinter 2500 HC 140 Full Camper for sale:$29500

Neil2

Neil2
Please send the pics since I'm confident one look will reveal what it is. Thanks!

Do you have any soft copies of the documentation you could send?

Neil2

Neil2
You are right there is no furnace or toilet. I have had that before and honestly I felt it was not worth the work. When I stay in an RV park there is typically a toilet and when I boondock I dont expect a toilet... That's a personal preference and I understand it. I find the toilet shower all in ones--even conceptually--gross. So I was glad not to have it. Also emptying a gray tank is I feel a bit more green as the water is reusable.

Furnace--the van is well insulated and there are plug in for heaters--with voltage limitations of course. Camping world sells one that is for RVs and I thought I would get that. I have never needed it. Bear in mind I really have not taken this in or through snow.

The rack was put on by the fellow who owned it before us. It is a custom build. It works well if you have a double kayak or competition kayak or want to put two front to back. It's painted same color as the van.
Hmm, So the rack could be useful to another Sprinter owner?

Neil2

Neil2
Has this van experienced the 'black death'? If so, do you have records for an inspection for such?

Please/thanks!

Npoli

The sprinter has one rear internal door hinge that could be replaced (I dont believe this impacts the integrity of the vehicle) and this has been factored into the price--one rear door hinge (interior still works and in my mind is fine --but no longer locks in the ope position. The part is listed at Mopar for $20.85--probably less elsewhere)

Again the door opens and stays open and is fully connected but this hinge is used to lock in place the open door (from the internal perspective) when you are loading and unloading.

Item no 05104417AA

Npoli

Yes--I have been asked privately about the storage space of the build out. I think it is a valuable question and am including that information here as well.

Total Storage: Closet with six (three on each side) removable / collapsible shelves, 1 large deep cabinet currently used for pots and pans with three deep shelves, a pantry cabinet, two cabinets over sink and counter space area, two rolling shelves in cabinet above grey water tank, and one cabinet four shelves in rear for camping and mechanical essentials. There are also the hanging storage for ropes, propane canisters, shoes etc.. (18 pockets total).

Npoli

There are receipts of work done since 2005 and all the build out--all in hard copy about three folders. The net version of the build out is listed. The serious buyer would make arrangements to inspect drive the van etc...The folders are then available to view etc. and certainly would go with the buyer.

Top Bottom