The One World Order

CJPJ

2008 3500 170 EXTD 3.0 V6 OM642.993 4.182
The first global pandemic sucks in a lot of ways.

D

Deleted member 50714

Started to read it, got to where he says "bare with me", did so, but frankly it's too damned cold up here to read naked so I'll have to rely on you to tell me if any of the rest of it makes sense.
Naked? I am feeling nauseous, please ppare us the details. Cold, what's that???

Gosh, of all people, I'd thought you more eager, receptive to consider different prospectives?

Basically, prepare for long-term food Shortages, hyperinflation, social unrest i.e. Rape, Pillage and Plundering. (Redundancy intentional). Just HARDSHIP for most people.

So, time to enter and lock the Cry Closets cuz, "Easter resurrection is coming. This might get biblical."

https://www.vivint.com/resources/article/best-home-room-temperature

Attachments

flman

Roadrunner, Genius of Birds ALWAYS WINS! NO FAILS!
I am prepared, but are you really ever prepared enough?

CJPJ

2008 3500 170 EXTD 3.0 V6 OM642.993 4.182
No. Ill bite: What's a Q ?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 50714

I don't lead or follow anyone except for "B," as in Bob, the most interesting and intelligent man in the world. :lol:

D

Deleted member 50714

I am not saying Q is not legit.

Provide examples of Q's accurate forcasts???

tinman

Naked? I am feeling nauseous, please ppare us the details. Cold, what's that???

Gosh, of all people, I'd thought you more eager, receptive to consider different prospectives?

Basically, prepare for long-term food Shortages, hyperinflation, social unrest i.e. Rape, Pillage and Plundering. (Redundancy intentional). Just HARDSHIP for most people.

So, time to enter and lock the Cry Closets cuz, "Easter resurrection is coming. This might get biblical."

https://www.vivint.com/resources/article/best-home-room-temperature
About -14C with a bit of wind. Somewhat sunny though. Went for a lovely 90 minute walk in the woods to celebrate the end of our 14 day full quarantine. (Fully clothed.) Feel resurrected.

flman

About -14C with a bit of wind. Somewhat sunny though. Went for a lovely 90 minute walk in the woods to celebrate the end of our 14 day full quarantine. (Fully clothed.) Feel resurrected.

Where is it that cold, and you were not even allowed in the woods?

tinman

Edmonton, Alberta area. The quarantine basically says don't leave your property. The risk to anyone had I walked in that area would have been negligible, and before we got home and started the process I had figured on sneaking out for the odd run or walk in quiet places, but the whole thing has gotten a bit serious so we stuck to the rules. I think most people in our area are playing it pretty safe. Haven't noticed many flocking to the beaches.

flman

What about the polar bears, they are flocking to the beaches?

flman

Nah, got too warm for them.

You are probably referring to Florida, where a bunch of NYC nitwits all headed to, once the governor told them to quarantine at home. So here is a group of people that disobeyed their governor, and spread it upstate NY, New Jersey, Connecticut and Florida. Before that there was very little cases, and local residents were allowed to go to the beach, now Florida is in lock down over those selfish people. Don't believe everything you see and hear on the boob tube.

Top Bottom