Need Some Ideas

seans

thanks for posting this!!!!

Wow... too bad the pictures will go away when the sale closes. It looks - uh, interesting... - from the outside, but absolutely charming on the inside! The stained glass, the babies asleep in the car seats, the warm wood paneling, the bunk beds... and it looks tiny in the picture but it obviously is huge - it looks nearly a meter taller than the RVs next to it... those kids are SO lucky...

I have been planning a minimalistic conversion for my '06 long and tall wagon, but after seeing the schoolbus conversion by the guy who runs the Steampunk website (http://steampunkworkshop.com/bus1.shtml), I wondered if I should rethink that. I had an idea for a Hawaiian theme.... but the idea of ripping out clean, perfectly good stock trim to replace it with bamboo paneling and grass skirt curtains was stopping me until I saw this post. I have tinted windows all around but if I want to make one wall into a tiki panel with a stained glass window, who cares? It will still look like a plain white wagon on the outside and a surfer shack on the inside... :hmmm: This post basically resets my plans for my van's new interior...

Does this make me a hippie?

sikwan

06 Tin Can
Wow... too bad the pictures will go away when the sale closes. It looks - uh, interesting... - from the outside, but absolutely charming on the inside! The stained glass, the babies asleep in the car seats, the warm wood paneling, the bunk beds... and it looks tiny in the picture but it obviously is huge - it looks nearly a meter taller than the RVs next to it... those kids are SO lucky...
It certainly looks better inside. :smirk: The shower being the most modern looking piece of the puzzle, including (I think it is) water heater.

bladerunner

Looks a bit claustrophobic to me when its closed............might be Ok if your an ex submariner..............would have to have some side windows for me.:hmmm:

Top Bottom