Sprinter-Forum    

Go Back   Sprinter-Forum > General Forums > Off Topic

Off Topic Nonrelated Sprinter things to say? This is the place to be (although certain threads that are politically or religiously charged will be moved to the DZ).
SubForums: Health The Funnies The Danger Zone

Old 08-13-2019, 02:23 AM   #11
The Grand Tour
Banned

Default Re: Dayton shooter used marijuana:

Illegal drugs are for people too weak of character to handle life.
The Grand Tour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 02:27 AM   #12
BrennWagon
Pete

Not according to the Commonwealth’s Department of Health and legislature. https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/pro...Marijuana.aspx

Governor Wolf legalized medical marijuana in Pennsylvania on April 6, 2016, and on February 15, 2018 medical marijuana became available for patients at dispensaries across the commonwealth — providing long-overdue medical relief to patients with serious medical conditions

Getting your facts straight would go a long way towards credibility. Like I said, get a new hobby, I’d like to suggest harassing heroin/opioid users
BrennWagon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 02:29 AM   #13
BrennWagon
Pete

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grand Tour View Post
Illegal drugs are for people too weak of character to handle life.
Lol have a beer, buddy lol
The Following User Says Thank You to BrennWagon For This Useful Post:
GaryJ (08-13-2019)
Old 08-13-2019, 03:08 AM   #14
The Grand Tour
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrennWagon View Post
Getting your facts straight would go a long way towards credibility.
You should take your own advice:

Pennsylvania Statutes Title 35 P.S. Health and Safety 780-113. Prohibited acts;  penalties

(a) The following acts and the causing thereof within the Commonwealth are hereby prohibited:
(1) The manufacture, sale or delivery, holding, offering for sale, or possession of any controlled substance.
(8) Selling, dispensing, disposing of or causing to be sold, dispensed or disposed of, or keeping in possession, control or custody, or concealing any controlled substance.
(31) Notwithstanding other subsections of this section, (i) the possession of a small amount of marihuana only for personal use;  (ii) the possession of a small amount of marihuana with the intent to distribute it but not to sell it;  or (iii) the distribution of a small amount of marihuana but not for sale.
For purposes of this subsection, thirty (30) grams of marihuana or eight (8) grams of hashish shall be considered a small amount of marihuana.
(32) The use of, or possession with intent to use, drug paraphernalia for the purpose of planting, propagating, cultivating, growing, harvesting, manufacturing, compounding, converting, producing, processing, preparing, testing, analyzing, packing, repacking, storing, containing, concealing, injecting, ingesting, inhaling or otherwise introducing into the human body a controlled substance in violation of this act.
(33) The delivery of, possession with intent to deliver, or manufacture with intent to deliver, drug paraphernalia, knowing, or under circumstances where one reasonably should know, that it would be used to plant, propagate, cultivate, grow, harvest, manufacture, compound, convert, produce, process, prepare, test, analyze, pack, repack, store, contain, conceal, inject, ingest, inhale or otherwise introduce into the human body a controlled substance in violation of this act.
(v) The provisions of this clause shall not be applicable to:
(A) Law enforcement officers acting in the course and legitimate scope of their employment.
(b) Any person who violates any of the provisions of clauses (1) through (11), (13) and (15) through (20) or (37) of subsection (a) shall be guilty of a misdemeanor, and except for clauses (4), (6), (7), (8), (9) and (19) shall, on conviction thereof, be sentenced to imprisonment not exceeding one year or to pay a fine not exceeding five thousand dollars ($5,000), or both, and for clauses (4), (6), (7), (8), (9) and (19) shall, on conviction thereof, be sentenced to imprisonment not exceeding three years or to pay a fine not exceeding five thousand dollars ($5,000), or both;  but, if the violation is committed after a prior conviction of such person for a violation of this act under this section has become final, such person shall be sentenced to imprisonment not exceeding three years or to pay a fine not exceeding twenty-five thousand dollars ($25,000), or both.
(c) Any person who violates the provisions of clauses (21), (22), (24) and (39) of subsection (a) shall be guilty of a misdemeanor, and shall, on conviction thereof, be punished only as follows:
(1) Upon conviction of the first such offense, he shall be sentenced to imprisonment not exceeding six months, or to pay a fine not exceeding ten thousand dollars ($10,000), or both.
(2) Upon conviction of the second and subsequent offense, he shall be sentenced to imprisonment not exceeding two years, or to pay a fine not exceeding twenty-five thousand dollars ($25,000), or both.
(d) Any person who knowingly or intentionally violates clause (23) of subsection (a) is guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction thereof shall be sentenced to imprisonment not exceeding three years, or to pay a fine not exceeding fifteen thousand dollars ($15,000), or both.
(e) Any person who violates clauses (25) through (29) of subsection (a) is guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be sentenced to imprisonment not exceeding three years, or to pay a fine not exceeding twenty-five thousand dollars ($25,000), or both.
(f) Any person who violates clause (12), (14) or (30) of subsection (a) with respect to:
(1) A controlled substance or counterfeit substance classified in Schedule I or II  2 which is a narcotic drug, is guilty of a felony and upon conviction thereof shall be sentenced to imprisonment not exceeding fifteen years, or to pay a fine not exceeding two hundred fifty thousand dollars ($250,000), or both or such larger amount as is sufficient to exhaust the assets utilized in and the profits obtained from the illegal activity.
(1.1) Phencyclidine;  methamphetamine, including its salts, isomers and salts of isomers;  coca  3 leaves and any salt, compound, derivative or preparation of coca leaves;  any salt, compound, derivative or preparation of the preceding which is chemically equivalent or identical with any of these substances, except decocanized coca leaves or extracts of coca leaves, which extracts do not contain cocaine or ecgonine;  and marihuana in a quantity in excess of one thousand (1,000) pounds, is guilty of a felony and upon conviction thereof shall be sentenced to imprisonment not exceeding ten years, or to pay a fine not exceeding one hundred thousand dollars ($100,000), or both, or such larger amount as is sufficient to exhaust the assets utilized in and the profits obtained from the illegal manufacture or distribution of these substances.
(2) Any other controlled substance or counterfeit substance classified in Schedule I, II, or III, is guilty of a felony and upon conviction thereof shall be sentenced to imprisonment not exceeding five years, or to pay a fine not exceeding fifteen thousand dollars ($15,000), or both.
(3) A controlled substance or counterfeit substance classified in Schedule IV, is guilty of a felony and upon conviction thereof shall be sentenced to imprisonment not exceeding three years, or to pay a fine not exceeding ten thousand dollars ($10,000), or both.
(4) A controlled substance or counterfeit substance classified in Schedule V, is guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction thereof shall be sentenced to imprisonment not exceeding one year, or to pay a fine not exceeding five thousand dollars ($5,000), or both.
(g) Any person who violates clause (31) of subsection (a) is guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction thereof shall be sentenced to imprisonment not exceeding thirty days, or to pay a fine not exceeding five hundred dollars ($500), or both.
(h) Any penalty imposed for violation of this act shall be in addition to, and not in lieu of, any civil or administrative penalty or sanction authorized by law.
(i) Any person who violates clauses (32), (33) and (34) of subsection (a) is guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction thereof shall be sentenced to pay a fine not exceeding two thousand five hundred dollars ($2,500) or to imprisonment not exceeding one (1) year, or both.  Any person who violates clause (33) by delivering drug paraphernalia to a person under eighteen (18) years of age who is three (3) or more years his junior shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree and upon conviction thereof shall be sentenced to pay a fine not exceeding five thousand dollars ($5,000) or to imprisonment not exceeding two (2) years, or both.
(j) Any person who violates any provisions of subclause (i) or (ii) or (iii) of clause (35) of subsection (a) is guilty of a felony, and upon conviction thereof shall be sentenced to imprisonment not exceeding five years, or to pay a fine not exceeding ten thousand dollars ($10,000), or both.
(k) Any person convicted of manufacture of amphetamine, its salts, optical isomers and salts of its optical isomers;  methamphetamine, its salts, isomers and salts of isomers;  or phenylacetone and phenyl-2-proponone shall be sentenced to at least two years of total confinement without probation, parole or work release, notwithstanding any other provision of this act or other statute to the contrary.
(l) Any person who violates clause (36) is guilty of a felony and upon conviction thereof shall be sentenced to imprisonment not exceeding fifteen years or to pay a fine not exceeding two hundred fifty thousand dollars ($250,000), or both.
(m) Repealed by 1993, June 28, P.L. 137, No. 33,  7 , effective in 60 days.
(n) Any person who violates subsection (a)(12), (14), (16), (30) or (34) with respect to gamma hydroxybutyric acid, any salt, compound derivative or preparation of gamma hydroxybutyric acid, including any isomers, esters and ethers and salts of isomers, or esters and ethers of gamma hydroxybutyric acid, except gamma-butyrolactone (GBL), whenever the existence of such isomers, esters, ethers or salts is possible within the specific chemical designation, is guilty of a felony and upon conviction thereof shall be sentenced to imprisonment not exceeding fifteen years, or to pay a fine not exceeding two hundred fifty thousand dollars ($250,000), or both, or such larger amount as is sufficient to exhaust the assets utilized in and the profits obtained from the illegal activity.
(o) Any person who violates subsection (a)(12), (14) or (30) with respect to 3,4-methylenedioxyamphetamine (MDA);  3, 4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA);  5-methoxy-3, 4-methylenedioxyamphetamine (MMDA);  3,4-methylenedioxy-N-ethylamphetamine;  N-hydroxy-3,4-methylenedioxyamphetamine;  or their salts, isomers and salts of isomers, whenever the existence of such salts, isomers and salts of isomers is possible within the specific chemical designation, is guilty of a felony and upon conviction thereof shall be sentenced to imprisonment not exceeding fifteen years or to pay a fine not exceeding two hundred fifty thousand dollars ($250,000), or both, or such larger amount as is sufficient to exhaust the assets utilized in and the profits obtained from the illegal activity.
(p) (1) Any person who violates subsection (a)(38)(i) is guilty of a felony of the third degree and upon conviction thereof shall be sentenced to not more than seven years in prison and a fine of not more than twenty-five thousand dollars ($25,000), or such larger amount as is sufficient to exhaust the assets utilized in and the profits obtained from the illegal activity.
(2) Any person who violates subsection (a)(38)(ii) is guilty of a felony of the second degree and upon conviction thereof shall be sentenced to not more than ten years in prison and a fine of not more than fifty thousand dollars ($50,000), or such larger amount as is sufficient to exhaust the assets utilized in and the profits obtained from the illegal activity.
Old 08-13-2019, 03:10 AM   #15
The Grand Tour
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrennWagon View Post
Lol have a beer, buddy lol
Beer is not a criminal offense. After arresting marijuana criminals and putting them in jail, I often go home and have a celebratory beer.
Old 08-13-2019, 03:18 AM   #16
The Grand Tour
Banned

Pennsylvania 25.72. Schedules of controlled substances.

(a) General. In accordance with sections 3 and 4 of the act (35 P. S.
780-103 and 780-104), this section lists all controlled substances. Section 4 of the act (35 P. S. 780-104) designates specific substances for inclusion under the five schedules. The substances listed in this section include those listed by section 4 of the act (35 P. S. 780-104) and those that have been added by the Secretary after consultation with the Drug, Device and Cosmetic Board.
(b) Schedule I. In determining that a substance comes within this schedule, the Secretary will find: a high potential for abuse; no currently accepted medical use in the United States; and a lack of accepted safety for use under medical supervision. The following controlled substances are included in this schedule:

(4) Marihuana.
Old 08-13-2019, 03:26 AM   #17
BrennWagon
Pete

Dig a little deeper, detective
I chose to paste the link to the statue regarding medical marijuana
https://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs...hoice=suppress

If you want to make a real difference in the world, bring that law enforcement expertise to Philadelphia and volunteer to clean up the Kensington neighborhood, where my wife teaches first grade in a public school in the middle of a drug war. Last year alone she and her students witnessed an execution from their classroom window, had a junkie running through the school trying to escape the police, have been on lockdown at least two times a week, had students abducted from the school yard, shootings on the school grounds, and a host of other horrors over heroin, fentynol, crack, wet, and a host of other deadly narcotics.
https://youtu.be/ZrecT2WBsEY

Alcohol is for people too weak of character to handle life.
ricracer16 (08-14-2019)
Old 08-13-2019, 03:30 AM   #18
BrennWagon
Pete

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grand Tour View Post
Beer is not a criminal offense. After arresting marijuana criminals and putting them in jail, I often go home and have a celebratory beer.
Beer was a criminal offense from 1920-1933. Times change. The majority of states have legalized cannibis in one form or another, the federal government has admitted that cannibis based drugs are beneficial and safe, it’s only a matter of time until the federal prohibition is lifted and you’re proven to be the fool that you’re acting like

Last edited by BrennWagon; 08-13-2019 at 04:16 AM.
ricracer16 (08-14-2019)
Old 08-13-2019, 04:27 AM   #19
The Grand Tour
Banned

Your addiction to illegal Schedule-1 psychotropic narcotics is tragic. Seek help.
The Following User Says Thank You to The Grand Tour For This Useful Post:
BrennWagon (08-13-2019)
Old 08-13-2019, 04:46 AM   #20
BrennWagon
Pete

You never fail to make me laugh. I’d rather be “addicted” to my medical cannibis than actually addicted to the poisons that pharmaceutical companies pump into the public. As I’ve stated before, I am a physically disabled person with a severe pain disorder on top of multiple neuropathies. I refuse to use opioids for pain management, and if you had the kind of pain I have, you’d probably have killed yourself years ago (a good half of the people with what I have euthanize themselves).

I’m a responsible adult, work full time, pay my taxes, am well liked and respected in my community, said to be an expert in my field (I don’t claim to be an expert in anything, others bestow this title upon me), a good father, husband, friend, brother, and son. The medical marijuana program in Pennsylvania got going because of suburban mothers with children with medical disorders that are easily controlled through the use of medical marijuana, and out of control using traditional pharmaceuticals. My mother is a retired instructor from a nursing college and is the person who encouraged me and my brother who’s been battling Chordoma (a type of brain cancer) to help manage our pain and my seizures.

Like I said before, get a new hobby, you’re on the wrong side of history and you’re making yourself look like a fool. All the bluster in the world doesn’t make your opinions right

Last edited by BrennWagon; 08-13-2019 at 04:47 AM. Reason: Autocorrect issues
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrennWagon For This Useful Post:
ricracer16 (08-14-2019), VanGoSki (08-20-2019)