New member, new sprinter owners.

Bellapaca

Thanks Aussie, I didn't really understand what Eric was saying about text.
I was thinking the text he was referring to was this typing. I did notice that some photos posted ended up back on their sides after loading?
I will down size the photos I post in the hope it sorts it out. Hooroo, Kevin.

Bellapaca

Kevin.
By now you will have found the tool box under the passengers feet, just to the right of the tool box you will have a disconnect for the battery, if you pull that each time you park the vehicle your battery will stay charged. Eric.
G'day Eric, Ive half stripped the rear of the van out and have the drivers side to go.

Can you please tell me if by disconnecting that connection will it give me any trouble with the vans on board computer memory?

I'm still scratching my head why the battery is going low when there is no drain on it that I know of? Ive still got the battery under the bonnet and have removed the earth lead off that thinking it may be drawing off the main battery when parked, no joy, still the main battery drains?

When I get into town I'll have a sparky check to see if the main battery is okay or if its stuffed which is causing the problem. Thanks mate, Kevin.

BTW, I think Ive mastered how to down size photos, fingers crossed there.

Attachments

Top Bottom