Soliciting for Pictures

AHAMAYfrank

Ordered03, Owned04, Now07
Jon,

I don’t mean to hijack this thread but I have a question about the Bi-Xenon headlamps. On the Mercedes website they show a side lighting feature with these headlamps. Looking at my HL fixtures it appears that an additional bulb is available but mine does not light up while turning. Does yours?

Maybe there is a setting that needs to be changed but I can find no mention of it in any of my documentation. Maybe a Europe only thing? :hmmm:

Frank

hkpierce

'02 140 Hi BlueBlk Pass
Fall pictures at my house in MD. Unfortunately, the sun came out after the ginko's leaves have mostly dropped.

PICT0233.JPG

PICT0234.JPG

PICT0003.JPG

Last edited:

bill keitel

Hi Sprinter Folks,
We're Bill and Lauri Keitel from Worthington MN. We are brand new owners of a Great West Legend. It will be used 85% for business (buffalo billfold company) and the pleasure aspect will occur when we don't have to check into another hotel for a while. We currently spend 35 to 45 days each year on the road and 2008 we'll spent an additional 20 days on the road. We attend various markets and festivals throughout the west and midwest. We can be found in Tucson, Tubac, and Denver during the month of Feb. Somewhere on our website there is a calendar of our travels, shows & exhibits, we hope to run into a few of you whilst on the road!
As requested, Enclosed is a picture of the new star ship.

bill keitel
wgtn. mn.

P.S. I'm new at this.....hope it works!

Attachments

sikwan

06 Tin Can
Welcome Bill! :clapping:

That's a very nice picture of you two in front of the company building! :rad: Thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

sikwan

06 Tin Can
Jon,

I don’t mean to hijack this thread but I have a question about the Bi-Xenon headlamps. On the Mercedes website they show a side lighting feature with these headlamps. Looking at my HL fixtures it appears that an additional bulb is available but mine does not light up while turning. Does yours?

Maybe there is a setting that needs to be changed but I can find no mention of it in any of my documentation. Maybe a Europe only thing? :hmmm:

Frank
Moving the replies to the NCV3 Talk section to this thread...

https://sprinter-source.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2194

...too much good information to be stuck here.

Opa_R

Opa R, great pictures. You must work in a place that modifies Sprinters?
Hy Bill :rolleyes:
No i m a Mechanicel and i Work in a Daimler Garage.
Only at Sprinter and Vito/Viano,but Sprinter are the best :smilewink:
p.s.wehn you more pictures wanted , see in Sprinter-Forum.de / Gallerie her are many Cars from the user´s
Goud Luck from Germany :bounce:

Last edited:

KL2BE

Hi Everyone:

I need some pictures to personalize the upper bar. Currently, it randomly places the 1 of 12 pictures I resized from this site.

If you see your picture and you don't want it up there, let me know. :smilewink:

Here's the criteria:

1. Has to have some type of Sprinter part in the picture. Doesn't have to be the full shot of the van.

2. Preferably a picture close to the 640x480 or 480x640 (goes in center) ratio, otherwise, I'll have to cut/shrink everything to fit.

3. Pictures that add personality would be the best; smashed parts, van with vistas in the background, van on fire, etc. Sorry, no naked bodies. Bikinis are okay. :smirk: I may continue to grab some that's posted here on the site.

Post here or email me pics. :thumbup:

Thanks,
Seek
Trying to send picture; Leisure Travel Van in Sand Dunes NP near Alamosa CO

Attachments

Top Bottom