Sprinter-Forum    

Go Back   Sprinter-Forum > Classifieds > For Sale (Sprinter vans Only)

For Sale (Sprinter vans Only) Post Sprinter Vans for sale here. Vans must be driveable, otherwise, they go to the parts section here.

Old 01-27-2018, 03:18 PM   #1
vcsnover

Default For Sale:AZTEC, NM 87410 2006 DODGE SPRINTER 2500 CONVERSION

$20,000 OBO Please no trades! Located in Aztec NM in Four Corners Region of US Southwest! Looking to sell my 2500 Sprinter.. 2006 T1N 158" wheelbase tall roof that I have taken from a cargo van shell to a great traveling camper/home!
Mileage is 168k (will increase some as I drive it every week or two around town)
Tires are nearly new: I put some All Terrains from Big O tire on it and then went to Baja over the Christmas holiday, so they have about 4k miles on them and are guaranteed for 65k
I have built a bed platform with plenty of underneath storage for camping/travel gear, etc
There is a kitchen space with hand pump sink and water storage for fresh and gray water under the sink.
Storage cabinets with slide out plastic drawers for ease of cleaning, etc..
I put in new plywood floors, insulated and vapor barrier on the walls and insulation in the ceiling, added a fantastic fan for ventilation, aspen tongue and groove in the ceiling space, a storage shelf by the cockpit, privacy curtains for stealth camping, indoor battery operated lighting and a roof basket for extra gear, a propane tank rack on the back door and a super bright LED light bar for your late night searches for the perfect camping spot! I will also let you have the extra set of tires that I put on it and then swapped for the AT's .. they are just regular street tires with about 10k miles on them.. still in great shape!
Attached Files
File Type: zip attachments (3).zip (1.20 MB, 214 views)
File Type: zip attachments (4).zip (1.20 MB, 62 views)
File Type: zip attachments (5).zip (1.20 MB, 40 views)
File Type: zip attachments (6).zip (724.2 KB, 18 views)
File Type: zip attachments (7).zip (925.2 KB, 25 views)

Last edited by vcsnover; 01-28-2018 at 02:34 PM. Reason: forgot pricing details
vcsnover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 04:26 PM   #2
kbperrone

Default Re: For Sale:AZTEC, NM 87410 2006 DODGE SPRINTER 2500 CONVERSION

I am in the market for a sprinter conversion van. My first choice is a 2006 and a 158wb. Is this still for sale? I'd love to talk to you about it.
kbperrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 04:37 PM   #3
vcsnover

Yes it’s still available
Old 01-30-2018, 05:05 PM   #4
kbperrone

How many years have you owned it? Do you have a mechanical history? records of oil changes, fuel filters changes, transmission services? Does it have any road strip noise or signs of black death or Did I miss a photo of the kitchen space? I didn't see one. Do yo have a battery (solar or otherwise) for power? Does it have a heat source? What type of insulation did you use?

Thanks!
kbperrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 05:57 PM   #5
vcsnover

Kitchen is just a sink and I use a Coleman stove. Fiberglass insulation and the reflective layer insulation are both in the walls with a plastic vapor barrier. No solar or s parade heat source I’ve had it for about a year so just service records sinc I’ve owned it