VanLivin

Happy

Started fulltiming this week, barebones conversion on NCV3, simple living. Many more details to follow but just wanted to make a quick post that I'm a complete idiot for not doing this much much sooner.

Neil2

Neil2
Welcome to our world! :clapping: I've only been at it for 17 months but I sometimes think I'll never return to landliving. Have considered living/touring by sailboat tho! :hmmm:

Have considered living/touring by sailboat tho! :hmmm:
We're not Livin, but we are presently Sprinter tent camping in the Keys. I commented to my wife that if we were to do any extended stays in the Sprinter we need more than our regatta loft bed.

We don't need much for short stays. We've weekended in our J/22. Kinda like a pup tent with sails.

We hope to head west in the Sprinter for an extended tour some day. I'd love to try what y'all are doing. Keep us informed. Have fun. vic

cedarsanctum

re: Member
I'm having a whole lotta fun living in a Sprinter 2 weeks out of the month. It could turn into full time and i'd be comfortable, by myself. Going 2 up would be tough.
Jef

Neil2

Neil2
I'm having a whole lotta fun living in a Sprinter 2 weeks out of the month. It could turn into full time and i'd be comfortable, by myself. Going 2 up would be tough.
Jef
Yes, I just told a member that yesterday. Alone I'm quite content but toward the end of my week long stints with the children it gets a little tight. Perhaps a longer model??:thinking:

Neil2

Neil2
One Day :cry: but I still have to work now :frown:

Dan
Work?:thinking: I'm planning to continue fulltiming after I find work. I was just getting settled in the new routine (two months) when the Great Recession 'affected' me.:smilewink: Honestly, I'm not sure how I'da managed without the savings in housing costs. :thumbup:

Top Bottom