Sprinter-Forum    

Go Back   Sprinter-Forum > VS30 Sprinters > VS30 4x4 Talk

VS30 4x4 Talk General Discussions related to VS30 4x4 Sprinters.

Old Yesterday, 03:43 AM   #271
cacarbuff

Default Re: 2019 4x4 Delay

Two of my local dealerships have them and I've checked them out. An iridium silver passenger 144 with almost no options and a white 170 cargo. PM me if you want details on locations.
cacarbuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cacarbuff For This Useful Post:
kfo (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 03:32 PM   #272
COADVGUY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onefin View Post
Thoughts? Get a ford transit....these Germans have gone bananas!
Sorry, never will buy another Ford, too many bad experiences with diesel injectors on F350's (that fail just out of warranty) and horrible transmissions on Transit connects.
COADVGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to COADVGUY For This Useful Post:
sanomechanic (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 07:13 PM   #273
BigDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by COADVGUY View Post
Sorry, never will buy another Ford, too many bad experiences with diesel injectors on F350's (that fail just out of warranty) and horrible transmissions on Transit connects.
I agree. I have a 2016 transit with the diesel thatís been one of the worst vehicles Iíve ever owned. It has been out of commission for service on multiple occasions including one time for up to two months. Itís a diesel, and I think that has been very problematic for Ford. The rear drum brakes are awful in terms of lifespan. We change brake pads at about 10,000 miles because by 12,000 both the drums and the pads are completely shot. I think the most trouble free solution is a tent and a Thermarest.
BigDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:53 PM   #274
mercedes-josh
Sprinter Rep / Utah

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfo View Post
Has anyone searched around and found any in-stock 2019 4x4s *on dealer lots*? I use the search function on the MB site and see a variety of 4x4 vans around the country that are 'in stock' at particular dealers. I go on the dealer sites and they even have a real human description-but often a stock photo.

Are there really some 4x4s that are not accounted for floating into dealerships around the country-as in 2019 4x4s on dealer lots NOW?
dealer inventory is updated automatically by a Mercedes-Benz system, the dealer has to either sell the vehicle(papered and all) so the MB system sees that it has been removed or the dealership must do it manually, either way, it takes 24-48 hours to process typically. There is a very few "on the ground" at dealerships, ive heard stories of dealers asking 20k-25k over for a van thats on the lot because you can "touch it and take it home today"

i have a 4x4 passenger on my lot right now with 40 miles that has no options, its priced at 59,000. i will not be charging over MSRP for it. otherwise, your best bet is to find an allocation thats coming and get your name on it. i have 12 allocations that are open right now that I'm selling for MSRP only and i have no doubt in my mind i will have them filled within the next week or 2. they will arrive around January.

you're more than welcome to email me at Joshua.stepanski@lhmauto.com to ask me any questions in regards. I try and keep everyone up to date here on the "sprinter happenings" that way the community is up to date and try and curb some of the confusion.
Joshua.stepanski@lhmauto.com
mercedes-josh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mercedes-josh For This Useful Post:
cacarbuff (Today), kfo (Yesterday)
Old Today, 01:21 AM   #275
marcwestbmw

30 M2CA4X's on the ground in the entire US. 24 showing sold.
37 M2CA7X About half show sold.
8 M2CV4X All white
27 M2PV4X 20 show available
M2CV7X Nary a one

And there you have today's Sprinter inventory on the ground report.
marcwestbmw is online now   Reply With Quote