TV available

Kiltym

Not sure anyone wants it, but we removed the orgiginal 12V tv/DVD player from our Westy and it is either going to TV heaven, or to some other interested Westy owner. It powers on, and has the remote, beyond that I am not sure. Don't have any DVDs, and the antenna was removed before we purchased it.

We are in Santa Fe, NM for the next month, then to Boulder, CO area. Would prefer to have it picked up over shipping.

If anyone is interested, let me me know.

Kiltym, I would like to have it , we will be in fort Collins in November and could run down to pick it up then, let me know. Thanks tarpondale

OldWest

2004 T1N Westfalia
The tv/dvd may predate the switch in signals so may need a converter box (but still good for cable and dvd).

Maybe the Colorado folks could do a local get-together as it seems like there's a lot of repair/maintenance activity by Westy owners in Colorado?

Last edited:

Kiltym

Tarpondale, will likely only be in Bolder area until about Oct 15. Not sure that will work for you.

Would love to get together with other Westy owners in the area while we are around. If there is interest, let me know.

coloradobjj

KILTYM, If tarpondale does not want it I'll be in Santa Fe next week for Zozobra, or I live in Boulder. I wonder if your the westy owner I met up in Hyde park with my blue westy? Let me know I'd grab it for a spare for the kids or regardless hit me up if your in the hood.

mogul2us

FWIW, I still have the original TV but have installed a small digital converter for it. Works just fine and gets a lot more of the (digital) channels. So the digital issue does not necessarily mean the TV needs to hit the trash can. We don't watch it very much though; mostly DVDs.

mogul2us

Kiltym

KILTYM, If tarpondale does not want it I'll be in Santa Fe next week for Zozobra, or I live in Boulder. I wonder if your the westy owner I met up in Hyde park with my blue westy? Let me know I'd grab it for a spare for the kids or regardless hit me up if your in the hood.
We will be around in Santa Fe the end of the week, but likely leaving Saturday morning to head somewhere for the weekend. If that works, you are welcome to come get it. Have not heard anything more from tarpondale, so I suspect the dates wont mesh with each other in CO.

We have not met up, no. We just got our Westy a couple months back (sent you the bill of sale for it).

I think you have my email address from before, so just contact me via that and I can send you the address where we are if end of week might work.

Top Bottom