T1N: 1994-2006 WTB fog light switch for T1N

4wheels

Not sure about part number .. I need it for my ncv3 , it fits where adjustable headlights switch in euro Sprinters is . Floydturbo installed it on his 2015 .

autostaretx

Erratic Member
The numbers i provided are for the same part... the first number is the Dodge/Freightliner number, the second is the Mercedes number.

But it is the T1N fog light switch.

--dick

drmoreau

2006 Sprinter 2500
I installed PIAA LED fogs. Frickin awesome lights. Where I live in central Texas there are heaps of deer and lights are crucial, so no whining on my end about the price of the PIAA. We just drilled into the console to the left of the steering wheel and installed the light switch that came from PIAA. Looks pro, and easy to switch on whilst driving.
Light good = no deer strikes!

darkstar

Hello, I installed piaa fog lights. I like them, they fit in the bumper steps on my 2003 cargo camper. The piaa switch fit well in the stock location next to the headlight adjuster with a little sanding to the switch housing. With the ignition on the switch light is green, with the lights off. When I switch the lights on, the switch light turns red. It works fine but I dislike seeing a red light near the dash. I purchased a mercedes fog light switch to repace it, part # A 006 545 5207. It has 4 pins in the back numbers 1, 3, 7, and 10. The piaa switch has three wires coming out of it, a ground, an ignition on positive going to it and the ignition on positive going from it to the piaa relay. Does anyone know which mercedes switch pins I should connect those wires to. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My best, Ron

Top Bottom