condition: excellent
cylinders: 5 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: diesel
odometer: 75000
paint color: white
title status: clean
transmission: automatic

Due to some recent job changes I am selling my sprinter in favor a truck more suited for towing. This sprinter has been used to travel to motorcycle races around the southeast. It is a blank slate, with just the minimum additions for camping at the races. None of these would interfere with using this as a work truck.

House battery
Interior lights
Air conditioner
Roof rack with floor to stand on and ladder to get up
Awning
Tinted windows
Insulation
Cut a walk through in bulkhead

It has BRAND new tires. I haven't even paid them off yet!

The only repair since new was the alternator. Nothing else has needed work since it is just used on the highway to cruise at 70mph.

The paint is beautiful! The Freightliner badges have come unglued. I have new ones but I haven't taken a minute to get the old glue off and put the new ones on.

This van only has 75,000 miles. I am still driving it to races so it will climb.

I hope I am in the right price range. If you shop around for sprinters you will see that most of them either have body damage, engine damage, or extremely high miles. If not they're very expensive.

This is the 2.7l Mercedes deisel engine that averages 22mpg. This model is before the complicated and maintenance heavy emissions restrictions such as the deisel exhast fluid.

This van is perfect for anyone looking for an adventure mobile. Take it anywhere and camp in disguise. Or anyone that needs a reliable cargo van for work. Build some shelves inside and you're making money today!

Text is preferred.

Trades considered are 3/4 or 1 ton trucks. No lifts. Really looking for a nice truck with a utility body.

Link to my CL ad with pics! https://sarasota.craigslist.org/cto/d/2005-sprinter-2500-low-miles/6737567788.html

Top Bottom