PORSCHE

CJPJ

2008 3500 170 EXTD 3.0 V6 OM642.993 4.182
GTT-115-rhodium-grey-metallic-paint-35-meters-115-feet.

I like these early yachts with the engine in the back but I'm concerned Porsche will introduce luxury front engine yachts in a few years.

Assuming its water cooled!

CJPJ

2008 3500 170 EXTD 3.0 V6 OM642.993 4.182
A LADY WALKS INTO A PORSCHE DEALERSHIP .. SHE LOOKS AROUND, SPOTS A BEAUTIFUL GOLD CABRIOLET GOES OVER TO INSPECT IT.

AS SHE BENDS OVER TO LOOK MORE CLOSELY, SHE UNEXPECTEDLY FARTS...

VERY EMBARRASSED, SHE LOOKS AROUND NERVOUSLY TO SEE IF ANYONE NOTICED HER LITTLE 'OOPS' AND PRAYS THAT A SALESPERSON WAS NOT ANYWHERE NEAR...

AS SHE TURNS AROUND, HER WORST NIGHTMARE MATERIALIZES IN THE FORM OF A SALESMAN STANDING RIGHT BEHIND HER...

GOOD LOOKING AS WELL AS COOL AS A CUCUMBER, HE DISPLAYS ALL OF THE QUALITIES ONE WOULD EXPECT OF A PROFESSIONAL IN A DEALERSHIP LIKE PORSCHE.

HE POLITELY GREETS THE LADY WITH, 'GOOD DAY, MADAM. HOW MAY WE HELP YOU TODAY???

BLUSHING AND UNCOMFORTABLE, BUT STILL HOPING THAT THE SALESMAN SOMEHOW MISSED HER LITTLE 'INCIDENT', SHE ASKS, 'SIR, WHAT IS THE PRICE OF THIS LOVELY VEHICLE ??'

HE REPLIED, "MADAM .. IF YOU FARTED JUST LOOKING AT IT - YOU'RE GOING TO SHlT WHEN I TELL YOU THE PRICE ."

Look at most ships bows now. They all have that bulb sticking out up front.
Yep.

I wasn't referring to the bulbous bow, WWII U-boats didn't have that. It was the overall shape of the hull and above that triggered my comment.

:cheers: vic

Graphite Dave

Dave Orton
I recently bought a new Porsche 718. On purpose I went to the dealership dressed in my old Levis, a T shirt and my $15 Costco tennis shoes. Hilarious. They tried to hide me.

What a bunch of phonies. Do enjoy the car. Too bad it has that brand on it.

Last edited:

lindenengineering

I recently bought a new Porsche 718. On purpose I went to the dealership dressed in my old Levis, a T shirt and my $15 Costco tennis shoes. Hilarious. They tried to hide me.

What a bunch of phonies. Do enjoy the car. Too bad it has that brand on it.
Well at least they spoke to you.
Several of these dealer types have treated me like I was the invisible man !:laughing:
Yes phonies!
Dennis

Top Bottom