2006 Sportsmobile for sale in Anchorage Alaska

This one is not mine. We just seem to have a sudden bloom of great sprinter-based campers for sale up here:
https://anchorage.craigslist.org/cto/d/sprinter-sportsmobile-camper/6237541221.html

Cappy761

Looks like a great buy! Those T1N based Sportsmobile conversions are so well done and reliable that they're hard to beat. I bought my 2006 Sportsmobile Lopes 55 this year and cancelled the pending order for a 2018 4x4 sprinter saving me approximately $100K ...OK it's not 4x4 but the value and long term reliability are worth more to me than the 4WD option.

petem

Ad says: Selling a meticulously maintained campervan with only 84k miles...

No kidding! That's one well maintained unit. And having the classic OM-647 inline 5 is nice too.

Do the SM T1N conversions involve propane and water tanks under the floor? That has always bugged me especially for winter use. I like the tanks inside so you can keep them from freezing. I just wish I could stand up in the darn things. The NCV3 are just enough taller that I fit.

Cappy761

Do the SM T1N conversions involve propane and water tanks under the floor? That has always bugged me especially for winter use. I like the tanks inside so you can keep them from freezing. I just wish I could stand up in the darn things. The NCV3 are just enough taller that I fit.
The fresh water tank is located under the fold out couch inside however the AGM battery bank is under the van along with the grey water tank.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Good idea. But yes, be careful. In the Yukon, you can be fined for dumping grey water on the ground. Of course, who is ever around to see you? The usual cloud of mosquitos obscures all sorts of nefarious activity.

jackbombay

2003 158" shc
In the Yukon, you can be fined for dumping grey water on the ground.
If you don't dump a whole tank, and just wash some dishes here and there you only ever leave a few cups of water at a time.

Hard to imagine anyone ever got ticketed for this offence in the yukon, my van has no gray water tank and I've been through the yukon 3 times, no tickets yet!

If you don't dump a whole tank, and just wash some dishes here and there you only ever leave a few cups of water at a time.

Hard to imagine anyone ever got ticketed for this offence in the yukon, my van has no gray water tank and I've been through the yukon 3 times, no tickets yet!
Agreed! It is a theoretical risk for sure.

Top Bottom