T1N: 1994-2006 FS: 2006 T1N 10 Pass 140. 95K

Our Sprinter is still for sale. Yes, I do have a little bit of flexibility in price but I will not be entertaining Low Ball offers.

NobleOne

Learning Curve Climber
She is a beautiful Sprinter. Well appointed! For those who may be interested...are there any hurdles that must be overcome for USA buyers?

She is a beautiful Sprinter. Well appointed! For those who may be interested...are there any hurdles that must be overcome for USA buyers?
I've spoken with my Broker about US entry. It's a non-issue. He said the most important detail is that it's a 10 passenger van, from factory. Importing for personal usage. 2.5% tariff. I know there is mucho mis-information out there and some people thinking 25% but that is for commercial stuff.

rjz5400

just for feedback, me personally.

The van is very nice but many of the features are a downside to me, having to remove the rooftop AC, the Headliner that drops into valuable center isle headspace, all the passenger seats and associated holes in the floor and brackets, and lastly the TV satellite? I'm not sure what that does but I'd remove all of it. plus the additional wear on the motor from having two ac compressors or alternator pulleys or whatever for the rooftop AC.

Lastly not having working AC is a deal breaker for me and many people. I've fixed broken MBZ AC systems and it can easily get into $2000.

trying to be helpful here, because you asked. It is a nice looking van for sure and I myself would buy it for the low mileage and great paint but with the "extras" I would not pay near your asking.

Last edited:

Ciprian

Spark Plugs not allowed!
Where is a van like this when you need it? I was looking for one for ages but couldn't find a t1n In decent shape so in January last year I bough a 2015. I would have jumped on it in a heartbeat. Good luck.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I may have to buy another set of tires for this thing before it sells, the tires have been kicked so many times...:lol:

I've dropped the price again. $13.5K OBO

drew502

Some pretty good reasons to buy and 04-06 Sprinter in good shape: https://sprinter-source.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72823

Dr. A told me that the 04-06's are the "golden age" Sprinters. Point in fact, mine has run w/o incident for the first owner and now myself.

I sold all of the bench seats out mine and got $1k total for them (2@$300/1@$400).

I removed the interior a/c duct work on my 04 T1N in under an hour: https://sprinter-source.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19302&page=3

The rear a/c can be removed w/o much trouble and there are threads detailing the procedure on the forum. Probably has some salvage value too with a little bit of effort.

Somebody's going to get a deal on a dandy Sprinter!

Top Bottom