Sprinter Transmission

CJPJ

2008 3500 170 EXTD 3.0 V6 OM642.993 4.182
"At SprinterTransmission.net, we are the authority on Sprinter transmissions online!
Our reputation for the highest quality repairs,
ethical and courteous treatment of our customers,
and our continual investment in our technicians and cutting edge technology,
is what keeps our customers coming back."

Just ran across this company;
Any one have personal observation or contact?

:2cents:

outputcentral

Looks like a sprinter website front for a regular business who doesn't mention sprinters in their ads. I would think if you did sprinter transmissions as experts, you would mention it in your normal business ad or website?

Domain Name: SPRINTERTRANSMISSION.NET
Registrant Name: john freeman
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 1211 upland
Registrant City: houston
Registrant State/Province: Texas
Registrant Postal Code: 77043
Registrant Country: United States

http://www.airworldtransmissions.com/
Air World Transmission
5.0 star rating
1 review
Category: Auto Repair [Edit]
1211 Upland Dr
Ste A
Houston, TX 77043
Neighborhood: Spring Branch

sprintertransmissions.net

sprintertransmission.net
"Looks like a sprinter website front for a regular business who doesn't mention sprinters in their ads. I would think if you did sprinter transmissions as experts, you would mention it in your normal business ad or website?"

I would like to reply to this input, My website explains in detail who I am and what make my business the place to have your sprinter transmission remanufactured .
I have been in the transmission business since I was 16 and have built thousands of transmission's since I started to rebuild them, now at the age of 52 I think I know my way around not only sprinter transmissions but transmissions a lot more complicated. If you would have taken the time to read my website not just do search who owned the site maybe you have not be quick to judge me. I have the option to hide my name of ownership of my web site but I have no reason to hide my name or anything about my business. I am proud of my history of my family transmission business and like my site explain we also have a transmission parts company in my family that sells parts to over 85 percent of the shop's in Houston and surrounding states and another transmission shop in the Houston area. I have customers from New York to L.A. and all places in between so before you bash someone take the time to call ask questions. I love sprinters and own two of them at this time drive my sprinter that's on my site everyday, I go out of my way when a sprinter owner calls me to ask them questions before I sell them a transmission. Need more information or just wish to talk with me feel free to call from 6am to 9pm 7 days a week I love new customers and friends.
John Freeman owner sprintertransmissions.net
I have multiple sites for business advertisement is the way a business grows.

Last edited:

sprintertransmissions.net

sprintertransmission.net
"Looks like a sprinter website front for a regular business who doesn't mention sprinters in their ads. I would think if you did sprinter transmissions as experts, you would mention it in your normal business ad or website?"

I would like to reply to this input, My website explains in detail who I am and what make my business the place to have your sprinter transmission remanufactured .
I have been in the transmission business since I was 16 and have built thousands of transmission's since I started to rebuild them, now at the age of 52 I think I know my way around not only sprinter transmissions but transmissions a lot more complicated. If you would have taken the time to read my website not just do search who owned the site maybe you have not be quick to judge me. I have the option to hide my name of ownership of my web site but I have no reason to hide my name or anything about my business. I am proud of my history of my family transmission business and like my site explain we also have a transmission parts company in my family that sells parts to over 85 percent of the shop's in Houston and surrounding states and another transmission shop in the Houston area. I have customers from New York to L.A. and all places in between so before you bash someone take the time to call ask questions. I love sprinters and own two of them at this time drive my sprinter that's on my site everyday, I go out of my way when a sprinter owner calls me to ask them questions before I sell them a transmission. Need more information or just wish to talk with me feel free to call from 6am to 9pm 7 days a week I love new customers and friends.

First let me extend you a hale and hearty welcome to the forum. welcome2.gif

We can be a bit skeptical at times (myself included).

I love sprinters and own two of them at this time drive my sprinter that's on my site everyday, I go out of my way when a sprinter owner calls me to ask them questions before I sell them a transmission. Need more information or just wish to talk with me feel free to call from 6am to 9pm 7 days a week I love new customers and friends.
It sounds like you might fit in here.

Sip some of this. :drink:

00000redcupDrinkMe.jpg

It's pretty much the beverage of choice here. vic

Top Bottom