Baja bound!

Fans going in this weekend. we are hoping to have all the van thru-hulls done by the end of September. We are still kicking around whether or not to paint the fans to match the black rack of leave them white to blend into the van? :thinking:

Attachments

Last edited:
sorry for the rotated pics. 30 min is my tech frustration limit, we will wait for the night worker to wake up and adjust my annoying pics of her. :doh:

I may be jumping ahead but I have to do something while I wait for the rest of my electrical and tanks to arrive.
I figured a 12" sub will make movie night with the kids awesome, maybe even a little excited for some old school rap nostalgia.

Attachments

Island Jim

Very nice work, curious to see how you are getting getting the rack up on the roof for install. We will look for your van in the Baja this winter!

Very nice work, curious to see how you are getting getting the rack up on the roof for install. We will look for your van in the Baja this winter!
I will post some pics of the install, expect some backyard engineering for sure. We will be heading down early December! yikes I better get off this computer and back to the project!!

Fanto

Looking good!

I've read that the Diesel in Mexico is no bueno and difficult to find. I've been to Baja many times and would like to go back without worrying about fuel.

Just wondering your thoughts on this. I'm considering buying a new 2wd Diesel vs Gas. Thanks!

Looking good!

I've read that the Diesel in Mexico is no bueno and difficult to find. I've been to Baja many times and would like to go back without worrying about fuel.

Just wondering your thoughts on this. I'm considering buying a new 2wd Diesel vs Gas. Thanks!
We are definitely going to be bringing 10 gallons of emergency fuel, once we are in the towns I am not too worried about finding diesel in Baja, what we have heard is that DEF is really spendy down there and that PEMEX fuel is quality fuel.
We would welcome any suggestions about traveling the trail to Baja!

Top Bottom