2016 Pleasure-Way Class B TV antenna

mechmike10

We are in the process of planning a Class B Sprinter build. We are looking at a Winegard Rayzar Automatic antenna for the van. I read recently that Pleasure-Way is using it on their new (2106 and later) Class Bs. Does anyone have any experience (especially reception-wise) with it on a Pleasure-Way Class B Sprinter that they could share? (I had previously posted this under a different Title and had received no responses. It occurred to me that perhaps my choice of a Title was not attracting the members who might be able to answer the question, so I have reposted it under a more descriptive Title.)

Forjoey

We have a 2016 PW. The Winegard works really well locally, picking up a bunch of HD channels I don't see with home cable. Not so good out in the boondocks but I didnt expect it to pick up signals out there or in the woods. I've seen others bring a satellite dish. Frankly, we're not that interested in TV when we're are out there. Also the PW comes with DVD player to keep us entertained if needed.

mechmike10

Thanks. That is what I was hoping to hear. In my experience with travel trailers, no TV antenna (other than a satellite) will bring in stations if you are out in the boonies. Once in awhile, you can get lucky if conditions are just right, but you can't count on it.

Top Bottom