T1N Just in

lindenengineering

Oh poet & didn't know it.
i have just taken in a PX 2004 low roof Sprinter.
Colorado car, so NO RUST not even at the windshield!

Its getting a rebuilt in house engine plus some extra stuff like new suspension (Bilsteins) ball joints and genuine MB brakes .
Will be a nice rig when done & I might even blow a coat of Dupont Imron over it so that it will last another 10 years.
Forums members have first dibs.
Dennis

lindenengineering

Any idea of price you'll be asking?
Probably no more that $8/9K for a good running rig reliable with basic wear parts replaced but no frills or fancy schmancy paint jobs.
Final price is much dependent on what a prospective buyer might like in extras or upgrades
Like it badged a Freightliner
Dennis

obie

'04 long & tall passenger
Not worried about fancy paint jobs, just no rust. The south has spoiled me. Throw out some more details when you get a chance, miles, is px passenger? Rear air? I couldn't see auto's avatar, but I'm guessing 140 wb? You got my interest. Thanks.

autostaretx

Erratic Member
I couldn't see auto's avatar, but I'm guessing 140 wb? .
(mine is a 118" ... avatar will appear below)
You can "turn on" the ability to see avatars (and signature blocks) via the User Control Panel (User CP), one of the links in the blue bar across the (almost) top of this page.

That takes you here: https://sprinter-source.com/forum/usercp.php

In the left margin, under "Settings and Options", click "Edit Options", which takes you here:
https://sprinter-source.com/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions

Down in the section "Thread Display Options", tick the various "Show..." choices to your taste.
(my sig block includes the 118" info, too)

My avatar photo (pre-dates installing MaxxFan):

--dick

Probably no more that $8/9K for a good running rig reliable with basic wear parts replaced but no frills or fancy schmancy paint jobs.
Final price is much dependent on what a prospective buyer might like in extras or upgrades
Like it badged a Freightliner
Dennis
Dennis any updates on this?
I am interested in it with the body as is. I can rebadge it as a Mercedes cheaper than I can a Freightliner! (just had to replace the grill in my Freightliner and the MB grill was 1/2 the $ at my dealer!)

Really looking for another seated TN1!
Bryce Gaston

Ciprian

Spark Plugs not allowed!
I suspect that the van is sold/spoken for since I wanted to buy it and tried to contact him a couple of weeks ago and no response.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom