Dripping Sarcasm Icon

So I thought I'd try to do a dripping sarcasm icon. My concept was the rolleyes inside a liquid drip. I only have MS Paint with little talent so no joy so far. I'm unable to get the rolleyes inside the drip. If someone thinks it's worth doing maybe a member with some talent can help a buddy out.

Here's what I tried to use. It's free stuff from a search. Thanks, vic

OffCenterDripingSarcasm.GIF

rolleyes.gif

411205,1281865717,1.jpg

drip.GIF

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
Exactly what makes you think we need a "dripping with sarcasm" emoticon?

I mean seriously. This is a business. We're all getting paid a great deal of money to type on this site and I for one think it's about time to get rid of all emoticons.

Emoticons smack of the "gamer" mentality that has nearly ruined the web for anyone under 65 85.

Why, I remember when we used to send emails using a push button and a toggle switch.

ASCII was going to be killed by EBCIDIC.

64 kilobits of RAM was plenty, back then. How much RAM does an emoticon take? I bet it's at least a megabyte. Don't hog the bandwidth, piggy-piggies.

Does anyone know why I can't get sprinter-source postings via UUCP any more? My Telebit modem isn't getting any phone calls.

Where am I and why am I wearing this diaper?

-Jon

maxextz

Rollin Rollin Rollin.....

I mean seriously. This is a business. We're all getting paid a great deal of money to type on this site and I for one think it's about time to get rid of all emoticons.

Emoticons smack of the "gamer" mentality that has nearly ruined the web for anyone under 65 85.

Why, I remember when we used to send emails using a push button and a toggle switch.

ASCII was going to be killed by EBCIDIC.

64 kilobits of RAM was plenty, back then. How much RAM does an emoticon take? I bet it's at least a megabyte. Don't hog the bandwidth, piggy-piggies.

Does anyone know why I can't get sprinter-source postings via UUCP any more? My Telebit modem isn't getting any phone calls.

Where am I and why am I wearing this diaper?

-Jon
your here.

Attachments

Last edited:

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
your here.
That would be heaven, Max.

Heaven...

Oh yeah,

Heaven, I'm in heaven, and my heart beats so that I can hardly speak...

Here it is, except we should change "dancing cheek to cheek" to "dancing breast to beak."

[youtube]0yyhOtPAXK4[/youtube]

glasseye

Like this?

What I don't know is how to include it in the emoticon panel. Nor do I know how big it should be to fit in there.

Peter

Peter,
That is exactly what I had in mind. Maybe with the drip being a bit smaller in proportion to the rolleyes. :thumbup:

Maybe Seek can get it into the emoticon format/list?.

Let's give it a test run.....

-Jon
Jon,
Thank you ever so very much for your support and helping me out.
6796811400_91ba8ae25e_m.jpg

vic
Peter,
Yep. Works just fine. Thanks. vic

Edit: P.S. - Jon, It was just a test. Nuttin' perkonal. :hugs:

Like this?

What I don't know is how to include it in the emoticon panel. Nor do I know how big it should be to fit in there.

Peter

Last edited:

glasseye

If Seek can give me the required pixel dimensions for emoticons, I'll adjust the drip to suit.

If Seek can give me the required pixel dimensions for emoticons, I'll adjust the drip to suit.
Peter,
Thanks for the effort and help. I guess it's up to Sikwan to decide whether Sprinter-source really needs a custom sarcasm smilie or not. vic

Could we also add a large female breast icon?
I'm not against that except this is the dripping icon thread. Your suggestion seems a little over the top kinky coupled with that theme.

OK. I searched. There just wasn't an icon in the list which seemed to enhance my reply to the large female breast icon suggestion. (Yes "enhance" was intentional.) vic

gary 32

07 ncv3 pv
I'm not against that except this is the dripping icon thread. Your suggestion seems a little over the top kinky coupled with that theme.

OK. I searched. There just wasn't an icon in the list which seemed to enhance my reply to the large female breast icon suggestion. (Yes "enhance" was intentional.) vic
Vic, I like your dripping icon concept. For information purposes only a quick "large breast" search yielded these results...

Attachments

Does it have to be this big or can it be smaller? << says the guy who likes ...
I'm thinking the same size as your "normal" icons. Peter said he can size the rolleyes a bit bigger inside the drip and after that reduce to what you need. I think that making the face larger in proportion would make it easier to see the rolleyes when the overall image is reduced to "normal" icon size.

Glad to hear that you approve. vic

Last edited:

Heh heh heh... Fun thread!

How that be?

That looks very special and wonderful. 6796811400_91ba8ae25e_m.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist testing it again.

Certainly that works, but it looks a bit more like bleedin' sarcasm to me. Some of our UK neighbours might take offense at that word/concept. Besides, don't we want our own homespun team effort icon? vic

Top Bottom