16" Sprinter Stainless / Chrome wheel covers WTB urgently

Botch

As the title says. ive lost both the front covers in the snow on the same day. I have the rears, just after fronts although i will be a complete set if necessary. thanks

Attachments

PeterInSa

Hi Botch,
Another way of looking at your situation, I would pay Not to have wheel covers on our Sprinter...

On long trips, At Every 2 hr or so stop, I check the wheel nuts for tightness, a finger job and heat ( bearings/brakes/tyres) while SWMBO makes a cuppa etc. I also use a TPMS Tyre pressure Monitoring System ( sensors on the valve stems) that with the wheel trims could be a problem. The TPMS has saved 4 tyres (Sprinter, Cruiser and Caravan)in the last 18 months and I think they are a great safety item.

On Short trips in the Bush I check the wheels nuts every morning prior to start up.

My viewpoint, some of my friends are also very happy with their wheel trims.

Peter

Last edited:

Lams

Crafter driver
OK we got a set from wattswheels.com in Geebung (north Brisbane)
very happy with them!

Botch

well ive bitten the bullet, and finally found some mags to fit my sprinter.
they are "carre" brand, I bought them on ebay from UK for just over $1k delivered to me in aus.

ill get a photo when there fitted next week.

PeterInSa

Botch, good move,
But hope you purchased 5 (or 6) When I had problems with a mag on my wifes car, the spare was a steel wheel, the mags were no longer in production and none available in 2nd hand wheel stores.

Top Bottom