Bullseye Installation Details

It blows me away that Alan has been able to still be around and still continue to take peoples' money... He is currently offering the new system for $2279.16 but only for the next 48hrs... You will get it in 30 days. Sound familiar? of course this is for new customers... not for anyone who has paid in full and has been waiting 9 months to 2 years!!!!!!!!!

Run!

Scarecrow

2017 LTV Unity Murphy Bed
You can always contact your credit card company and reverse the charges. I had to do that after he said he did not have the funds to refund me after many months of receiving nothing.

Asm109

2019 LTV Unity MB
If you had included reading this thread in your research you would not have bothered to post a 10 year old article.

cdcorpe

2014 Murphy Bed
If you had included reading this thread in your research you would not have bothered to post a 10 year old article.
I think I know how to read, I posted it for anyone who might want to contact them & not Bullseye. I guess this is the reward for trying to be helpful.

Last edited:

imstilllarry

Thanks Chris all this info is valuable. I didn't know about QMP. They appear to be manufactures of all kinds of metal products. Likely the manufacture of the rumored aluminum jacks as well. I still love the way this swing down design works and would like to have aluminum someday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

fourgonbound

Winnebago View 24J 2017
Because it provides the vendor they worked with to build the legs :thumbup:
I guess. I wouldn't high my hopes too much though. They were manufacturing for them back in '09 and had the contract for 3 years. So not sure if they extended it till now. Also if Bullseye screwed their customers they probably screwed their manufacturers as well. So you'd probably have to pay again for anything left they may have.

But, yeah it's worth a shot, you never know

fourgonbound

Winnebago View 24J 2017
How is being snarky helpful? What is a Winne owner here for anyway? Now THAT was snarky:bounce:

Bob

Asm109 was the one being snarky and he has the same truck as you. If saying that the link may not be relevant today is bein snarky then anything is snarky bone head.

TStiles

2018 Unity CB
Boys, Boys...... Name calling need not occur on this site. Please adhere to the intent of this site, assisting and learning from LTV Unity owners and hopefuls.

Bone Head

2014 LTV Unity MB
WOW! Are we sensitive? I was referring to myself when I said "Now THAT was snarky"
I have seen NO "name calling" from any of the participants.
My comment was merely in support of Chris.
Your turn for the last comment, I have been dully chastised.

I remain, a true Bone Head.

deannelorene

I've become reluctant to even comment on these with so many having issues. But I do agree and still hope this swing down electric jack design can survive. This design also is perfect for aluminum.

It seem really strange that Navion and SandK can install an off the shelf controller that works better than the manufacture even after two years of professional effort. Although my electronics still work fine, I'm grateful they have made this is available for me if I need it.

One absolute fact, Bullseye is only for the serious "do it yourself" types.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Bullseye installation guidance please?
After a year and a half of waiting, we received our fold down remote controlled levelers for our 2015 sprinter based Winnebago View.
we would love to see how you installed yours as you seem to have the best luck of anyone I can find online! ( your prior Dropbox on this subject seems to have been deleted) My son is the car flipping, welding, mechanical and design engineer who will do this! To your point, definitely the serious do it yourself type. Thank you

Top Bottom