Sprinter-Forum    

Go Back   Sprinter-Forum > Classifieds > For Sale (Sprinter Vans Only)

For Sale (Sprinter Vans Only) Sprinter Vans for sale? Post it here.

Old 11-12-2017, 02:15 AM   #1
Cboice

Default Fully Converted 2013 Sprinter (water, solar, living/ garage space). ABQ, NM

I'm the original owner of a recently converted (converted March 2017) 2wd 2013 MB Sprinter (170 extended high roof) with solar and running water. 107k miles and very well cared for. $60,000 or best offer.

I am the only owner and built every aspect of the conversion. The build out features a segregated garage that can hold 2 dirt bikes and 3 bicycles with room for gear. The garage also houses the solar controller (Midnite Solar), power inverter (Samlex 2000), house battery (198AH), house fuses, overhead Led lights, and a solar powered automatic roof vent.

The living side features quartz counter top, stainless steel sink, running water (w/o gray collection), 12v & 110 power (w/2000 watt continuous and 4000 watt peak), 12v refrigerator/freezer, bench seat that turns into a 60"x70" bed (comes with memory foam cushion/mattress), removable table, 10 speed MaxxAir ceiling fan, openable side door window, and plenty of enclosed storage.

The van is located in Albuquerque, New Mexico and is posted on Craigslist. I'm selling the van because I simply want to build another one. I'm a professional cyclist who is grown up around a cabinet shop and love the build out process. I'm interest in any respectful offers so please consider the market value of the van, material costs, and labor. Also appreciate any constructive criticism him as well as any referrals to potential buyers. Lastly, I'm new to this forum. If anything about my post looks funny please advice!

Feel free to text or call me with any questions or offers. I've also attached a Craigslist link so you can see the van.

https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/rvs/6383465573.html

Chris Boice
1(505)-280-6504
Cboice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 11:39 PM   #2
azuttre

Default Re: Fully Converted 2013 Sprinter (water, solar, living/ garage space). ABQ, NM

Great job, this looks really good. Not the configuration for me but I am sure it will suit someone here.
Good Luck With Sale.
azuttre is offline   Reply With Quote