118" weekend camper pic's

Looks cozy. Nice work.

Good feature to be able to mount that camera anywhere you want being it's wireless. vic

ehallspqr

Yes nice setup and craftmanship. Clever how the bed stows. What kind of plywood did you use? I like that light finish.

wild-bill

Yes nice setup and craftmanship. Clever how the bed stows. What kind of plywood did you use? I like that light finish.
It's 12mm plywood. I think Home Depot calls it "blonde wood".

Bill

118" , standard roof
weekend camper (in progress)

ps Thanks everyone for your compliments.:D:

ehallspqr

It's 12mm plywood. I think Home Depot calls it "blonde wood".

Bill

118" , standard roof
weekend camper (in progress)

ps Thanks everyone for your compliments.:D:
Oh, good old Home Depot I will check into our local store. Anyway keep posting your progress. We have a short box sprinter and need to maximize the space also. The wife and I like your idea with the dinette that folds into a sleeping platform.

Last edited:

wild-bill

We had the cushions made. I did my own upholstery work in the past when I was enrolled in a vocational class but I never got around to buying a commercial sewing machine.
The foam is 4" medium-firm. We use a 4" feather bed type topper on top of it for sleeping. We put a futon cover on the feather bed and store it under the bed platform during the day.

AVL_Sprinter

Whitewater Freak
I am guessing that the quad outlet shock buster is plugged into an inverter?

Which inverter did you go with?

Thanks.
:popcorn:

wild-bill

We don't have an inverter yet. The shore power cord connects through a hole in the floor. The hole is plugged with an Oatey brand 1.5" plumber's test plug when not in use.

Top Bottom