2005 Sprinter 2500 158 fedex truck 470k Ft Worth tx

Njclimber

2005 Sprinter 2500 158 fedex truck 470k $4800 Ft Worth TX

***Need to sell $4800! Make an offer I can't refuse! Come get it this weekend!!****

2005 Dodge Sprinter 2500 158", 470k miles. Old Fedex truck. This truck lived in Texas its whole life so no rust except for some bubbles around the windshield. I just serviced this van and it's ready for work. No engine codes. It had the very beginnings of an injector leak on number 1 but I repaired it with no hassles and no more leak! I have before and after videos if you would like to see.

The good:
-Fresh engine oil and filter
-Fresh trans fluid and filter
-New air filter and fuel filter
-New front door handles

The Bad:
-Needs windshield
-Needs alignment

Craigslist ad and pictures here: https://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/d/2005-dodge-sprinter-2500-high/6526328134.html

I am asking $6500 on craigslist but will take a bit less from a forum member (5 something lets say?). Van is located in Rhome Texas about an hour west of Dallas.

Last edited:

Njclimber

Unfortunately I dont know and no. It was a FedEx truck for 360k and then a service truck for a local HVAC company for The last 100k. The only solice I can offer is that it's governed at 64mph so it has never driven faster than 64mph. FYI the governor can be removed by a shop with proper scanner/diagnostic equipment

Njclimber

Was under the truck today, looks like the transmission had been replaced at some point with a jasper unit. I imagine this happened during its life as a Fedex truck so probably has upwards of 100k on it but under 470k.

Also, looks like the brake pad light is coming on intermittently. The front driver brake pad sensor wire is cut. I imagine that's what is throwing the light as the front pads appear to have 25-35% life left. Rear pads appear to have 90-100% life. I was debating throwing new pads on the front. That can definitely be worked into the deal for any interested buyers.

Attachments

Top Bottom