Westie for sale, needs some love

coloradobjj

My Blue Sprinter got some hail damage and I'm moving on.
only 30K miles Runs great
- brand new summer and studded winter tires
-Spare tire
-Minor hail damage on Body
-Bathroom Sky light is broken- not all the way through but a hole in one pane
- awning window has a hole in one pane
- Heater has some mysteries to be solved.

-I"m not fixing anything, needs a new owner who wants to deal with it.

If your interested email me asap and I'll send you photos.
Subject line "Sprinter Westie"

Coloradobjj@gmail.com

coloradobjj

I'll sell it for $35k, the insurance company is totalling it. It needs some work but its a great buy IMO for someone who does the work on it themselves. Let me know if interested, I'll have to make my decision soon with the insurance company. They will end up taking it and auctioning it off if I dont sell it. Email me for more details and photos. Some people have asked where they can salvage parts, its not gonna end up a parts car. The Hail was not that bad and with 30k miles it still runs great.
coloradobjj@gmail.com

coloradobjj

Sorry thought I had already replied. Yes ship has sailed, I'm keeping it as I'm hopeful I found some who can work on it and fix the issues. The hail is barely noticeable, a few windows are broken and I'll have to figure out how to replace awning window and bathroom skylight. Thanks for everyone who helped!

discus

GA Westy
Awning window can be replaced. It is not easy as you have to thermoform the outside pane first before you attempt to separate it from the inside. Use lexan sheet as thick as the original, soften with heat gun and lay it on top of old window. Then scribe the outline and cut away. You also need to restore the groove on top to reinstall the hinge. Once that is done, you can reattach the replacement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wasaabi

Sprinter Westfalia #133
Please keep us posted about the awning window replacement and send pics for future documenting purposes as the awning window is one of those more challenging replacement items for folks...

Top Bottom