Westy for sale

coloradobjj

Hey heads up, my van is prolly sold with several people in line at $50K asking price. I didn't feel like dealing with the sale myself so I enlisted a trusted pro. since I cant seem to figure out how to delete my above post I'm putting this addendum. Thanks everyone.

CaptnALinTiverton

xT1N Westfalia
Peter;

Do you have a link for us for the private map so we can see the data? Also, are forum handler names (user names on the forums) included in the data. I am forever wondering if I know who is posting.

AL

dkgalson

2018 Winnebago View 24J
Hey, if you are STILL looking for a westy, ours is still available in Truckee,CA
94,900 miles. $47,000. All the good stuff still works! 200 watts solar. Tires good shape. Brakes 40%. Read description above. All applies.
David G
53zero-426-531zero

jamescook

Peter;

Do you have a link for us for the private map so we can see the data? Also, are forum handler names (user names on the forums) included in the data. I am forever wondering if I know who is posting.

AL
Hi Al,
I just sent you the private link via email. Bookmark it on all your devices, but don’t share it to keep this information confidential.

The data include only information that you (the members) provide by filling out this form
http://eepurl.com/cpIEqn

The map shows only first name, city, phone, email (full name is just for me :)

cheers
Peter

dkgalson

2018 Winnebago View 24J
The westy in Truckee Sold yesterday for $47,000. Congratulations to new owner. This forum has been fantastic! Thanks everyone!

luvwagn

Due to a possible out-of-state move (to somewhere extremely hot, and nowhere to park the RV on-premises due to HOA), I may be selling my newly acquired westy with less than 70K miles, new brakes and manually operated HEKI skylight, fresh oil+filter and trans-flush+filter and diff fluids, working generator and AC, etc. Vehicle has updated stereo, speakers, sub-woofer, tinted windows, rear tire carrier+hitch, etc. Some sun damage to plastics on the vehicle, including the awning.

I'm located in Carnation, WA. $60K OBO, for tentative sale - would want it sold by end of August. Owned through my LLC and plates from Montana currently.

Sadly,
Brian.

sdratwa

Hi Brian,
I am actively looking to buy a Westy.
I live in Vancouver, BC, but I would like to go with my wife and see your Westy tomorrow. Please let me know if you are available to show it.
You can contact me at sdratwa@yahoo.com or call me at (778)840-4450
Thank you,
Sergio

luvwagn

Due to a possible out-of-state move (to somewhere extremely hot, and nowhere to park the RV on-premises due to HOA), I may be selling my newly acquired westy with less than 70K miles, new brakes and manually operated HEKI skylight, fresh oil+filter and trans-flush+filter and diff fluids, working generator and AC, etc. Vehicle has updated stereo, speakers, sub-woofer, tinted windows, rear tire carrier+hitch, etc. Some sun damage to plastics on the vehicle, including the awning.

I'm located in Carnation, WA. $60K OBO, for tentative sale - would want it sold by end of August. Owned through my LLC and plates from Montana currently.

Sadly,
Brian.
Due to a couple of minor issues, price dropping this to $55K obo. Is there a formalized for sale area on this site?

Cheers,
Brian

kailash

Due to a couple of minor issues, price dropping this to $55K obo. Is there a formalized for sale area on this site?

Cheers,
Brian
Hi Brian, what are the minor issues? I am very interested could we discuss by telephone?

David
303 519 8935

Top Bottom