NCV3: 2006-2018 2016 2WD 4Cyl High Roof Conversion for Sale

Amac4

Hey all,

This past year, I purchase a lightly used 2016 144WB 2WD High Roof Sprinter van to use as a conversion. Once purchased, I had it sent to a company in TN for a full professional conversion. What started as a blank cargo van has been transformed into the perfect DD / long weekend getaway vehicle. When I took the van home I was living in CO. Since then, I have travelled across country with 3 dogs and 1 more human to FL. While I love this van, our new lifestyle (school, work), don't allow us to use this vehicle to its fullest potential. Chet has been our only vehicle / DD for months now, but the time has come to sell Chet, and get a more family friendly vehicle. I am asking $60,000 for Chet, but if you're interested, make an offer. Both the van and lien are based in Florida. If it isn't sold by December I will be in Colorado with the van until the beginning of January if anyone in that area is interested. Only serious inquires please. If additional info/pics are needed just ask. This van has about 30,000 miles on it.

The link to photos is as follows...
https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0i5yeZFhDx8yL

Features include:
Fully insulated and sound deadened
Interwoven fabric walls
Interwoven fabric ceiling
Basic 12v package
Basic 110v package
Basic lighting package
Basic water package, water tank mounted above wheel well, drain outside, electric water pump
Basic cabinet for Kitchenette
Tig Welded Bed...couch, flips out into almost queen size bed
Espar Diesel heater with Altitude module
140W roof mounted solar system
Dometic cooler/freezer
Premium marine grade coin flooring
Passenger side upper cabinet
Driver side upper cabinet
Premium Lighting Package
Roof rails
Rear mounted 12v low profile push/ pull fan

Aluminess roof rack
Aluminess ladder
Driver and Passenger side T Vent windows
Shore Power hookup if needed (never used...2 accessory batteries with solar suffice)

Last edited:

casalaketahoe

What company in TN did the conversion? Can you send me more pics? I would like to see one from the back with the doors open and the bed down. Is there a storage place for bikes or bike rack on the back? thanks. Josh

Amac4

What company in TN did the conversion? Can you send me more pics? I would like to see one from the back with the doors open and the bed down. Is there a storage place for bikes or bike rack on the back? thanks. Josh
Hey Josh,

The company is Site Seven out of Chattanooga. Here is a link to some more pictures, including some from the back with doors open and the bed folded out.
https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0i59UlCqK5oLR

For bike storage, there is a trailer hitch installed so you can utilize exterior racks. If you want to store them inside, I have loaded mine towards the back and just used a bungee/strap to secure them to the L Track on the rear passenger side and it has worked great. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Alex

Amac4

Van is headed to Colorado this week. If you’re interested and want to take a look let me know.

asimba2

ourkaravan.com
For what it's worth, the 4 cylinder is THE powerplant to have. Good luck with the sale.

Top Bottom