4x4 170" Crew Vans 3500 170 Ext at the local Dealer

FlamikeCa

Thanks for pictures, I'm waiting for mine to arrive in couple weeks 4x4 3500 170" extended in Graphite Grey Metalic with all goodies. How absurd is that I didn't saw any of those before I placed this special order, thanks again

Sent from my SM-T807P using Tapatalk

NTIMADTR

I was wondering how long it took for your order to arrive. Im getting ready to order one as well just unsure of what to expect for a delivery time frame. Were going to order a 4x4 170 high top EXT.
I thank you in advance.

Thomas

FlamikeCa

I placed the order in first week of April. My dealer said it will take more than 5 months but something went wrong and Düsseldorf made error in the order. When my dealer and headquarter in New Jersey addressed this error where my van was put into production date as 2 wheel drive and without some safety features, Germans updated the order and kept me in the same spot which was the most bizarre thing. Van is in South Carolina now where is on assembly line and suppose to be ready for transport to west coast 8.23. It should take less than 20 more days after before I'll put my hands on it. I've been considered as very lucky person by everyone involved.
We learned also little detail. Even my Van is Crew VAN it is still going through this disassembling process just because is based on cargo van with crew van package and as cargo van has same code...

Sent from my SM-T807P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom