Off topic forum protocols,purpose & usage???

bladerunner

Ok Guys................enlighten me.......... correct me if I have got it wrong!

As I understand the Off Topic Protocols, Purpose and Usage thereof is for any member to post threads and post posts which are then on the forum domain for comment and discussion by members one and all.

Internet forum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum - CachedSimilar
An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages. ...

And accordingly it would seem/be logical that if any member did not want their threads/posts commented on/discussed, then they should not post them in the first instance OR should lock their threads ala mine and Richards music threads.

(As a point of interest on my locked music thread.................... I locked it from the start as my intent was to just post music for listeners who were interested to hear the music and not have the thread (for want of a word) 'polluted' with commentary that would detract from the music content.)

Anyway point of this thread is to get some feedback off you Guys seeing Max was kind enough to send me a private msg telling me I should refrain from posting my troll crap (as he put it) in his threads and that he had reported me to seek regarding the matter.

Namely methinks he was refering to my posts/comments in his 'Wounded Knee the Darkest Hour' thread.

So Guys.................are my massacre comments/responses to Max's 'Wounded Knee the Darkest Hour' massacre thread in line with the topic of the thread.......Massacres ....or not?

And if not..............why not?

flman

Roadrunner, Genius of Birds ALWAYS WINS! NO FAILS!
I don't mind your posts, they are informative, blunt and to the point with no candy coating. :clapping:

bladerunner

I don't mind your posts, they are informative, blunt and to the point with no candy coating. :clapping:
Thanks for your feedback flman .............and it appears after just viewing the revised/butchered/edited/censored and now locked 'Wounded Knee the Darkest Hour' thread, not everybody has the same views about freedom of speech/expression or the right of expression of differing points of view, nor even tollerating the provision of additional/broader information to a topic even though it is along the same context of the original OP......... massacres and human nastiness!

Welcome to 1984!:shifty:

or just a variation of................:lol:

Attachments

bladerunner

Well Guys...............what can can I say ................................your feedback was underwhelming to say the least.

But hey not your fault methinks.............just another sign of the times...........most folks these days are too afraid or too apathetic to stand up and be counted.

And Max is/appears happily building his fortressed shame and guilt shrine.

What more can I say........................guess thats the way it is!
:thinking::idunno::hmmm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-JQ1q-13Ek&feature=related

flman

Roadrunner, Genius of Birds ALWAYS WINS! NO FAILS!
Well it looks like the Indian thread was locked by Max, nothing more to be said?

Top Bottom