Sprinter-Forum    

Go Back   Sprinter-Forum > Classifieds > For Sale (Sprinter vans Only)

For Sale (Sprinter vans Only) Post Sprinter Vans for sale here. Vans must be driveable, otherwise, they go to the parts section here.

Old 11-14-2019, 10:31 PM   #1
Areli1

Default Seattle Area- 2006 Sprinter Low Roof 140" Passenger Van. Super Low Miles!!!

Hello, fellow enthusiast/small auto broker right outside of Seattle, WA here again. About two months ago I was able to acquire a super low mile (5800 Actual Miles), 2006 Sprinter Cargo 118" that went to a great home via this forum and as luck would have it I was able to find an even lower mileage one. I thought before I post it to my website and usual sales site I thought I would give you awesome peeps first dibs again! I would love to see it go to another enthusiast first and foremost!

This one is a 4,800 Original Mile (Yes,you read that right) 2006 140" Low Roof Passenger van with a wheel chair lift installed (this can be uninstalled if you wish)via the side sliding door. I picked it up down in the Dallas, TX area a couple weeks ago and just got it up to my office here in Bellevue, WA.

Carfax shows it to be a One owner van, has a couple service records via Carfax as well and has newer Michelin tires on it. Also has an aftermarket back up camera and fog lights installed. Van comes with 3 keys and the original owners manuals. and all the benches in the rear.

It is currently at detail getting cleaned up so photos are not available just yet, but I should have some by the weekend.

Please send me a message if you're interested.

Price is Firm at $30,000. Thank you for looking!

Photos to come soon!

Last edited by Areli1; 11-24-2019 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Didnt include location in title
Areli1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 02:24 AM   #2
Areli1

Default Re: 2006 Sprinter Low Roof 140" Passenger Van. Super Low Miles!!!

Sorry for the delay, here are a few photos!
Areli1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 10:26 PM   #3
ions82

Default Re: 2006 Sprinter Low Roof 140" Passenger Van. Super Low Miles!!!

Buy low! Sell high! Woohoo! Git dat munny!
ions82 is offline   Reply With Quote