T1N: 1994-2006 2006 Sprinter Low Roof 140" Passenger Van. Super Low Miles!!!

Areli1

Seattle Area- 2006 Sprinter Low Roof 140" Passenger Van. Super Low Miles!!!

Hello, fellow enthusiast/small auto broker right outside of Seattle, WA here again. About two months ago I was able to acquire a super low mile (5800 Actual Miles), 2006 Sprinter Cargo 118" that went to a great home via this forum and as luck would have it I was able to find an even lower mileage one. I thought before I post it to my website and usual sales site I thought I would give you awesome peeps first dibs again! I would love to see it go to another enthusiast first and foremost!

This one is a 4,800 Original Mile (Yes,you read that right) 2006 140" Low Roof Passenger van with a wheel chair lift installed (this can be uninstalled if you wish)via the side sliding door. I picked it up down in the Dallas, TX area a couple weeks ago and just got it up to my office here in Bellevue, WA.

Carfax shows it to be a One owner van, has a couple service records via Carfax as well and has newer Michelin tires on it. Also has an aftermarket back up camera and fog lights installed. Van comes with 3 keys and the original owners manuals. and all the benches in the rear.

It is currently at detail getting cleaned up so photos are not available just yet, but I should have some by the weekend.

Please send me a message if you're interested.

Price is Firm at $30,000. Thank you for looking!

Photos to come soon!

Last edited:

Top Bottom