• Total voters

Jake S.

Get Directions

JC Car Care, LLC.
5717 SW Jean Road
Lake Oswego, OR 97035

Phone Number(s): 503.305.5920
Email: info@jccarcarellc.com

Information: We are a small independent repair shop building a reputation on personal service. We came from dealerships with 40 years of combined experience, and want to offer the dealership alternative to our customers. My business partner is a Sprinter factory master certified technician, as well as, a Chrysler factory master certified technician, and ASE master certified technician. We offer small business and fleet programs, and are an authorized Enterprise Fleet Maintenance repair shop.

sandrak

Had my 30k service done at JC today on my 2010 2500 144". Really impressed with this shop. I've tried two others previously, McCoy Freightliner and a dealership--both were more expensive and much less helpful, where I wasn't allowed to ask questions of the mechanics, and the front desk people were not knowledgable. Guy at JC talked with me for 30 minutes, explaining some things that I didn't understand about my Sprinter black box. Really helpful. Noticed two local Sprinter fleets being serviced at this shop while I was there, which I considered to be a good sign as well. JC guy quoted me two hours for the service, and finished a little faster than that. Very good customer service experience for me.

NelsonSprinter

Former Nelson BC Sprinter
Re: JC Car Care, Lake Oswego, OR (Service)Ind.

An Independent Affordable and Knowledgeable alternative diagnostic and repair service for Sprinters in SW Portland, not far from Hwy 5 and Hwy 205 S.W.,
Certified Sprinter Trained with positive reviews
Oil change was $180, using MB specified oil and a new filter.
Quote from dealership was closer to $350, so a safe cheaper choice

Last edited:

Legman

Just had first B service completed by JC. great experience. Got my questions answered, received a quick estimate for service, scheduled an appointment, all via email. Got van in at 9:30. said it would be done by 3pm. they texted me at 1 saying it was done. Great communication, quick service, competent people who care.

acidic

This is the place i go for any rig needs that i cant or wont do myself. been going here for 8y+. Great communication, quick service, competent people who care indeed.

only draw back is they have gotten so busy gotta schedule a few weeks out now. but worth it if you can wait.

Top Bottom