Cargo portable lights

Goran

I basically live in my sprinter 3 weeks out of the month and sleep back where the cargo is. 170 is big enough that I always had room for a single air mattress. I also spend time back there during the day. Indilated the whole van, added a diesel air heater, aux. Battery and 2000 watt inverter. Trying to make it normal. But the are no windows and I don't want to use the inverter for lights to drain my battery. And I saw led strip that run on USB. So I got a really nice one sylvania that's around 50 bucks, but it's takt bright if you want and it has cool white or like a mellow white plus all the colors and you can vinyl it with your phone c without wifi. And I also got sune cheap ones but hope from monster. That I'm thinking of putting up front because at night if I've been driving long I get sleepy if it's dark especially loud in out on thy middle of Kansas or Indiana.got a little video of the sylvania and pictures of the monster. It's a great alternative to using real electricity. Just buy at Walmart for 10 bucks those portable cell phone chargers that have 10000 ma and it will lay you all night. I have a couple that I recharge every couple of days. Just switch them out. And it's nice you can hide them and no wires. Can't put the video of the sylvania smart plus led

Attachments

Top Bottom