Chattanooga, Ringgold, GA (Freightliner)

Rating

• Excellent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good

• Average

• Fair

• Total voters
This place is horrible. I had my van towed here after it died at a light. Freightliner informed me the ECU was bad. 2000$ please. I asked how they came to that conclusion. "well, we hooked it up to our computer". I asked to see the printout of the codes. "we don't have wifi out in the parking lot so we couldn't print it". So you didn't pull it into the garage at all and check anything else, i ask? "it's the ECU, we see this all the time." I towed it home, took out the ECU and sent it to be checked. It was fine. I towed the van to Diesel Plus, which is about 2 miles from the freightiner and the discovered the fuel pump went out and took my injectors with it. So it was an expensive fix but at least i didn't get a new ECU first. Freightliner dealer also charged me 250 do tightened a screw on the hose clamp leading from my AC compressor.

NelsonSprinter

Former Nelson BC Sprinter
Being right off of Hwy 75 seems to be their only positive remark on Yelp and Yellow pages reviews, just poor customer service and part throwing at problems is their M.O., as there will be many other broken down trucks behind yours to keep them busy and in business.

synergy_58

2009 Navion and 2015 Crew
This place is horrible. I had my van towed here after it died at a light. Freightliner informed me the ECU was bad. 2000$ please. I asked how they came to that conclusion. "well, we hooked it up to our computer". I asked to see the printout of the codes. "we don't have wifi out in the parking lot so we couldn't print it". So you didn't pull it into the garage at all and check anything else, i ask? "it's the ECU, we see this all the time." I towed it home, took out the ECU and sent it to be checked. It was fine. I towed the van to Diesel Plus, which is about 2 miles from the freightiner and the discovered the fuel pump went out and took my injectors with it. So it was an expensive fix but at least i didn't get a new ECU first. Freightliner dealer also charged me 250 do tightened a screw on the hose clamp leading from my AC compressor.
So where's a good place for Sprinter repairs in this area?

Thanks!

aviatordoc

I know its an old thread, but any new intel from forum members in the Chattanooga area.
I have talked to Mr. Long jr. several times and he just will not take the Sprinter franchise at the MD dealership. He has no room to build a "tall" shop to work on Sprinters.
I guess if you have to go to Knoxville or RBM of Alpharetta, which one is a good one for service?

pfflyer

RBM is good now. They had their bad moments in the past. When I say bad I mean taking 3 days for an A or B service even though you have an appointment. Rocco's has 3 locations one in North Marietta which would be closer than RBM coming from Chattanooga. Never used Rocco's but I heard they are good.

https://roccoseuropeangarage.com/#locations

Top Bottom