How to order question

red_johnny

I am looking at trading in my 2014 passenger to order a 2019 passenger. Is there a US dealer that is better than others? Are there any incentives? What should I beware of? I am looking at doing at least the CO1, CO3, X68, X13, X70 and X71 packages. Should I go for the X11 air condition package?

Figure base price of 48990
C01: 1140
CO3: 2530
X68: 1610
X13: 1520
X70: 1540
X71: 1520

Should land me around 58,850 plus fees. Thoughts?

GLJones

You porobably won't be able to get a 2019 at this point. Ordered mine in January and they are building it in August...2020s are coming up soon.

Texas-Sprinter

I agree with GLJones.

You will likely need to add C02 to get C03. I am in the same boat.

I have called and talked to what seems like hundreds of dealerships looking for a similar build. The person who has been by far the most helpful and informative would be Alex Sepulveda at MB of Rocklin. You can often find him on the FB group called "Sprinter Vans Unlimited"

Daimler is having all kinds of parts supply and recall issues. This would make getting your current build-out difficult at best.

I have had a van like this built but not shipped for over three months now. :(

red_johnny

I agree with GLJones.

You will likely need to add C02 to get C03. I am in the same boat.

I have called and talked to what seems like hundreds of dealerships looking for a similar build. The person who has been by far the most helpful and informative would be Alex Sepulveda at MB of Rocklin. You can often find him on the FB group called "Sprinter Vans Unlimited"

Daimler is having all kinds of parts supply and recall issues. This would make getting your current build-out difficult at best.

I have had a van like this built but not shipped for over three months now. :(
Thanks for the info. Definitely looking at the 2020 now and realized that I do have to get C02 as well. I am working with Josh (a member here) to get my order done. We have to check a few things and get my kids car loan in his name prior to moving forward. I want to place my order by November.

Top Bottom