Repairs with higher mileage Unity

NC Nomads

My wife and I are thoroughly enjoying our U24MB and our mileage is almost 50k miles. The quality for both the MB and the coach have been fantastic. We have used the great information on the forum for keeping up with the maintenance.

With our travel plans we could easily reach 70-80k miles this year. I have a nagging concern about the increased repair cost as the miles increase.

Can you please share significant repairs needed over 50k miles, not including recommended MB service and tires?

Thanks, Dave

We have 70k miles on our 2012 UMB. I had to replace the DEF tank heater, DEF fluid line, and DEF heating unit. Total was $2937 with service performed by a local MB dealer.

SSTraveler

2014 LTV Unity Murphy Bed
I will top 50,000 miles this year and had to replace NOX sensors, DEF Heater, and Turbo Inlet Seal at the end of last season. Additionally, I had to have an alignment done because the front tires were showing wear on the outside tread (Michelin tires with 30,000 miles). I am also very curious what repair items people are experiencing over 50,000 miles.

Top Bottom