balljoints

BENDA

Hi,can anyone recommend a supplier of front suspension ball joints, all my local spares people shake their heads and mutter.The price you pay for living in the bush I guess
benda.

SPRINTERUK

HERE TO HELP
just for your info
uk cost on the ball joints £18.10 each
if you like i can find out the postage cost for you
regards
chris

Eric Experience

Benda.
I have replaced ball joints because I thought they were worn, they can be a bit loose and not make any niose, If you have a rattle in the front it is most likely the brake caliper slider pins or the bushes on the steering rack. The calipers have to have some clearance for heat expansion. Cleaning the pins and repacking them with heavy grease will help with rattle finding. Eric.

BENDA

Thanks fellas,--- Eric,the joints are not making any noise,but have some play,and will need to be replaced fairly soon,thanks for your tip.
Chris,I'd like to take you up on your offer to find out postage costs.,some further info,vehicle is a 316cdi 2005, and I live in northern new south wales. Thanks, Ben

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
BENDA ! Are you sure your ball joints are beyond repair up to 3Mill play is within MB Tolerances>
Chris is very competitive>:clapping:
Richard

SPRINTERUK

HERE TO HELP
hi ben
the cost for the 2 ball joints £36.20 aus$64.26
postage will be between £25.00 -£35.00 see what deal i can get for you aus $44.38 - $62.13 may even be a little cheaper
if you want me to send them just e-mail your details
chriscase@gerardmann.co.uk
regards
chris

Top Bottom