Kerstner: Free for pickup

Hi,

I still have a complete Kerstner unit, including Kissling relays but minus the top cover and with a bad motor, that I’d be happy to give to another Westy owner. I’m in Rochester, NY, and will be attending WestyFest, nearby or in CT. I really don’t want to ship this; it’s bulky, heavy and would need to be palletized and transported to a shipper.

If no one wants this it will go to a scrap yard in the not distant future.

Bill Howard
585-354-0302

Kiltym

There is only one one kisslinger relay, and two ac to dc converters. The relay is a small black tube device with many places to connect wires. Mounted to the rear of the converters.

Do you have the kisslinger relay? And if so, I am interested and am happy to pay for shipping for just that part of you are willing to pack and ship it.

I do have the relay but will wait until after WestyFest to see if one of the attendees wants/needs the whole package. I’ll let you know.

Bill

Kiltym

Sounds good Bill. Thanks. Just PM me when you have a status update.

And enjoy WestyFest!

Also, out of curiousity, what did you replace the A/C with, or nothing? Any photos of the install you can share?

Mark

I replaced the Kerstner with a Dometic Penguin, mounted backward to utilize the existing housing. Luckily I have a friend who is a highly-skilled mechanic and fabricator. It works fine on the rare occasions when it’s really needed. I’m traveling until the 29th, without the Westy, but will try to post pictures after that.

Bill

Kiltym

Bill,

Just wondering if you still have the relay available?

Hope Westyfest was a good time.

Mark

Hi,

Sorry, I haven't looked at this for awhile. I can ship you the relay. Contact me at 585-354-0302 and we'll arrange specifics.

Bill

Top Bottom