T1N: 1994-2006 FS: 2006 T1N 10 Pass 140. 95K

Thanks to all who inquired.

Also, a big Thank You to all who gave advice over the years. This is by far and wide THE best Sprinter forum. A nice mature crowd here, quite unlike other forums I'm also a member of.

Last edited:
Quieter in here than I anticipated. Looking for some feedback. More pictures?

I have all work receipts going back to 2007. Big thick work folder.

Failed to remember that the plastic turbo inlet cracked 3-4 years ago. I replaced with the upgraded aluminum unit, it's a bit louder under heavy throttle but knowing it won't ever break again is a small price to pay.

I just had a PM from a forum member who said my photos are not showing up. Can someone else please confirm this? I can see them no problem.

Rob

Cheyenne

UK 2004 T1N 313CDi
And I can see them from this side of the pond as well!

There is a setting in the 'User CP' which alters visibility of images.
It's under 'Settings & Options', 'Edit Options', 'Thread Display Options' and finally need to check 'Show Images'.

Suggest whoever PM'd you to try that.

Keith.

I would really appreciate some forum input please. I have listed our Sprinter on craigslist in LA. I've tried ebay. Clearly here as well. Where else should I be posted this ?

Replied.

Also noteworthy, I have over a dozen photos of the whole undercarriage. I got the Sprinter onto a hoist a week or two ago and took them. The chassis on this van is quite "dry". There is some surface rust here or there but mostly isolated to the large suspension items like the rear axle beam and the rear shocks, etc. The floors, inner rockers and related are all in nice clean solid shape.

Top Bottom