Mercedes AMG 2007 Sprinter 5.5 LV8 Viana

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Mercedes vehicles are heading towards the top end bracket to pair off with the top of the town
2007 AMG Sprinter
Vito the baby of the sprinter range 5.5 litre V8 powered by Mercedes.
:rad:
Sprinter AMG.jpg

ScreenShot00005.jpg
OK experimental but it's a look in too, what could be! So much for the economy.
Richard

Last edited:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
That top picture looks like it's been photochopped. :thinking:

Looks good though. :thumbup:

Seek
No not photo chopped but the photo was not for public pinching It took a bit to work out how to borrow the pic:bounce:
It's a AMG Mercedes Sprinter with custom Bumper and side panels, the Grey insert are from the vito, it's a neat trick, I thought of doing it to my sprinter until I found out just how expensive those strips are from a Mercedes dealership." I'm not that rich."
Richard

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Just my opinion guys.
Mercedes use the same plates for what ever reason for display purposes?
The original posting from where I found this can be viewed in a different light clearer resolution too.
At the bottom the side skirts are carbon fiber rear skirt behind rear wheel has also incorporated a modified rear bumper to blend with line of the skirts, center mid based the exhaust is set to flow via the side pipe, net little trick
The front bumper has been filled and color matched the small Grey trim center of the body length are from a vitro two are upside down cut and shut to fit The chrome grille inset is genuine too, as there are three grilles to chose from optional chrome inset just adds to the cost, but looks great
I admit it looks just a little odd, But I've never known Mercedes to do a photo chop with the exception of futuristic models, then the back ground drop has the same simulation as in pop art 3D look
The head lighting incorporates the new Bi-Xenon cornering lighting system which is optional , this gives a different look to the front the little lights incorporated into the bumper are not spot lights, but part of the cornering light system ,
The side door locks, Handle, looks deleted!But is not ,as it is the optionally key less entry and side system incorporating the Electric door opening system thus no handles.
Even if it is fake, it is sure a mean and very neat design as I'm personally not keen on the heavy side bumper strip which is a snap on pull of non fixed system , again part of the new Mercedes system to cut costing in the event of accident damage, even the front chassis frame bolts on bolts off a quick fix system of a throw away frame , no more need for chassis aliment, from the body works, which means quick turnaround repairs and less insurance premiums.
===================================================
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter V6
===================================================
Check the original photo out it's clearer
Richard
Brabus, Carson, especially AMG , are big business in the EU sector for modified Mercedes Products.
authors note: Ran this into my high density photo shop! I concede it's not right with the side skirts pixels erratic on the lead line join, with Grey bumper strip! It also has the same background, So I admit it may be doctored, but I still think it's neat :cry:
Richard

Last edited:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
would love to do that to mine.
CPC front bumper side skirts by ELK three to six month wait chrome grill inserts local trim shop has the in a roll, Vito side strips now thats German if you have a way of molding them go for it cost about US 2000.00+:thinking:
Richard

Hey Altered Sprinter
I just joined from Topix Net Forum. I am Todd there. Could you please keep me updated on the Sprinter news in the US? Seems like you are the only person "maybe others in the group too" that seems to know anything what is going on here about the Sprinters. I have a auto repair group called

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Do_It_Yourself_Help/

It will show you what I drive now. If you or others want to know about this group. This group is designed to help others in any repairs or maintenance for their own vehicles. We do have wiring diagrams in color, code diagnostics, or step by step help when needed. We have good techs here that can help each other out. We also have people that are shade tree and need help themselves.
I myself do mobile repairs on vehicles at their location.
Todd

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Hey Altered Sprinter
I just joined from Topix Net Forum. I am Todd there. Could you please keep me updated on the Sprinter news in the US? Seems like you are the only person "maybe others in the group too" that seems to know anything what is going on here about the Sprinters. I have a auto repair group called

It will show you what I drive now. If you or others want to know about this group. This group is designed to help others in any repairs or maintenance for their own vehicles. We do have wiring diagrams in color, code diagnostics, or step by step help when needed. We have good techs here that can help each other out. We also have people that are shade tree and need help themselves.
Todd
Hello Todd
Gee mate your quick to join in and very pleased you have too, so welcome Todd our newest member.
In the first instance, Todd drop a message in the new members section and introduce your self our moderators will give you a big hello IF AWAKE:snore:
Have a look at the section on the 2007 v6 turbo there is information on the new Sprinter and engine specs from Mercedes etc the Sprinter you are looking at on this column is an AMG version , it's either photo touched or a one off prototype?
And yes we are always looking for tech folk to help us solve the mystery of the Sprinter when the electronics give out, etc. your sure to be a popular addition to our small but growing base of Wanna be and Sprinter owners.
If you need to know specifics or are just a little lost ! Just ask, someone will be there to help you out,PS there is a time frame delay as to me being down under in the land of the Long White Sprinters.
Richard

Last edited:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Hey Altered Sprinter

Todd
Hey Todd love the dalmatian! But is that the Chevy that does 6 to ten to the gallon ? PS what year is It?
Richard

Scott_Mc

Sprintering Since Aug/02
This group is designed to help others in any repairs or maintenance for their own vehicles. We do have wiring diagrams in color, code diagnostics, or step by step help when needed. We have good techs here that can help each other out. We also have people that are shade tree and need help themselves.
Todd
Welcome Todd, bring all that stuff here! Yahoo forums are like playing "pong"

Altered Sprinter you are a bit of a post whore:tongue:
multi-quote
would you
:D

Top Bottom