Apollo 11

HarryN

July 20, 1969.

US Astronauts land on the moon.

I remember watching it as a kid.

Grew up less than an hour away from N Armstrong's home town.

Just had to mention it.

Next year will be the 50th anniversary. Wonder what is planned?

robzr

July 20, 1969.

US Astronauts land on the moon.

I remember watching it as a kid.

Grew up less than an hour away from N Armstrong's home town.

Just had to mention it.

Next year will be the 50th anniversary. Wonder what is planned?

The president will state that the moon landing was a hoax and his base will eat it up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

flman

Roadrunner, Genius of Birds ALWAYS WINS! NO FAILS!
Glad I was a kid when it happened, I would feel stupid to believe it as an adult to later learn it was a big lie.

edfrompa

2008 ROADTREK on F/L 2500
Big Lie??
Too much factual, physical evidence to disprove the many conspiracy theories.
BUT, I RELY ON A MORE EVIDENT TRUTH, "GOVERNMENT SECRETS" ARE SECRETS FOR ABOUT 20 SECONDS!!. That's not science, it's poker!.
But, others may disagree, particularly those with tin-foil helmets to foil alien brain-scans:cheers:

flman

Roadrunner, Genius of Birds ALWAYS WINS! NO FAILS!
Big Lie??
Too much factual, physical evidence to disprove the many conspiracy theories.
BUT, I RELY ON A MORE EVIDENT TRUTH, "GOVERNMENT SECRETS" ARE SECRETS FOR ABOUT 20 SECONDS!!. That's not science, it's poker!.
But, others may disagree, particularly those with tin-foil helmets to foil alien brain-scans:cheers:

Exactly in the age of vacuum tube main frames that took up an entire floor of a building, and had less computing power than my smartwatch, we were going to the moon, today in with advanced technology no space exploration. :whistle:

edfrompa

2008 ROADTREK on F/L 2500
Great accomplishment indeed. Pregnant question is: did we go as Norseman (we came, we saw, we went home and so what!) OR, as Columbians (we came, we saw, we returned and we colonized.)
History belongs to Columbians, not Norseman!.

Top Bottom