WTB 2019 bench

Mr Makai

Adding a row of seating to the cargo.

Looking for something in Cali or west coast.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dmallabon

not sure if the captive nuts are in the cargo chassis rail but i measured and drilled through the floor of my 2019 crew and viola... there they are.

Mr Makai

not sure if the captive nuts are in the cargo chassis rail but i measured and drilled through the floor of my 2019 crew and viola... there they are.
I am looking to purchase a bench aka Want To Buy (WTB) for this exact reason.

Now let's see some pics of your second row install

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Coast2coastie

i have a 3 seat bench on my 2019 crew model i will be getting rid of when i complete my build out. it will be available near Northbend OR. message if interested

Mr Makai

I am on vacation until the 5th.

If these are still around I'm on it.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

GLJones

Our 2019 Passenger 170" will be built next week. When delivered, we will be removing a 3-seat bench and moving the 4-seat up a row. Black Leatherette in Orlando, Florida. Might be willing to sell it to someone that needs it.

VanGoSki

I'll take these three seats, or any subset. I can pick up tomorrow or the next day. Happy to split this up with Mr. Makai if he's interested.

cacaw

Just found out today that the 2019 seat rails are slightly different than previous years, so my seats will likely need to be sold to someone with a 2019.

I'm going to have to go by a dealer and look at the differences between the "Comfort Bench" like I have and the regular bench seats. It looks like the regular ones don't have armrests and don't recline. The description says they have additional seat bolster padding too!

https://ventura.craigslist.org/pts/d/ventura-2019-sprinter-passenger-seats/6942900447.html

robbs

Howdy GLJones, I'd like a 3-seat bench if you've still got one. Also in Orlando so I can come pick it up.

cacaw

I just learned that the 2019 passenger has different rails than previous years, with three long rails instead of short rails for each seat mount. And that the crew van only comes with a short rail for a single rear bench.

Interesting that the nuts are in place, but would would it take to install a rail? Would you have to cut out a long slot in the floor?

Having no luck selling the rear four-seater bench seat and with lots of interest in the three-seater reclining benches, I revised my Craigslist ad.

https://ventura.craigslist.org/pts/d/ventura-2019-sprinter-passenger-seats/6942900447.html

robbs

I just learned that the 2019 passenger has different rails than previous years, with three long rails instead of short rails for each seat mount. And that the crew van only comes with a short rail for a single rear bench.

Interesting that the nuts are in place, but would would it take to install a rail? Would you have to cut out a long slot in the floor?

Having no luck selling the rear four-seater bench seat and with lots of interest in the three-seater reclining benches, I revised my Craigslist ad.

Interesting. Has anyone installed a second bench on a 2019 crew and installed the rails? Looking to do this as well.

my_vw_sucks

You can see the rails on this image I found on TFL. Since the crew uses the short rails don’t see why you couldn’t use two sets of shorts in a cargo if you only want two rows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ctmcdaniel

Cross Member
Sir or Madam Cacaw-

Soooo what is the part # of the attachment brackets that would allow a Crew cab to have 2nd and 3rd row seating?

Asking for a friend.

GLJones

You can see the rails on this image I found on TFL. Since the crew uses the short rails don’t see why you couldn’t use two sets of shorts in a cargo if you only want two rows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This photo shows the wider seats with only 2 per row. This isn't available in the US and the rails may not be the same as the US Vans. Has anyone seen a real 2019 Passenger US van to verify?

Mine was supposedly built 5 days ago...soon, I will know.

cacaw

This photo shows the wider seats with only 2 per row. This isn't available in the US and the rails may not be the same as the US Vans.
That's correct. My passenger van has two reclining three-seat benches and a non-reclining four-seat bench in the back. There are three rails, all starting at the front of the forward bench and going back to the rear of the back bench. Funny thing though, the center rail goes back way behind the back bench and I can't figure out why.

Wish we could get those two-seat benches in the US. I'm trying to figure out how I can cut one of my three-seaters down to a two-seater.

Top Bottom