NCV3 Rear Canopy

TPLennon

Re: Rear canopy for sprinter barn doors

Pricing!

As InterBlog pointed out in his prior post, keeping costs down is a real challenge for small volume production. However, I hope Sparkplug will be pleased to see I was able to beat his $3000 price target. In order to keep the price down I’ll be selling directly to buyers, avoiding any distribution and retail margin markups.

So the direct sales price for the door cover and privacy screen will be $499.

The awning accessory pack which includes telescoping awning poles, aluminum ground stakes, and pre-tied reflective guy lines with aluminum adjusters will be an additional $49.

This version of The Hangout is designed fit ~2007 to 2018 NCV3 Sprinter model vans.

If you are interested, please sign up to be put on the customer list at this link:

https://mailchi.mp/7b1af39a8129/go-hangout

Once I have enough interested NCV3 van members in this Sprinter family to cover a limited initial production run, I can place the order. I’m not asking for upfront payment – just enough interested buyers so I can make the initial investment in materials with some confidence.

Thank you!
Pat

Super cool, Pat. Thanks for the updates.

I put my name on the list for updates, but I can't commit to a purchase yet. My Owl Vans tire carrier is installed, but I'm still waiting on the shipping of the Sherpa carrier for the passenger side. I need to get that installed and see how everything lines up before I know if either or both will be compatible with your canopy.

Edit - are you actually selling these out of Seattle? If so, it'll probably be a matter of driving up from PDX and doing a test fit. That could work out nicely.

TPLennon

Life_goes_on - thanks for the heads up on your situation. Yes to selling out of Seattle and I'm very interested in seeing a test fit. If you're up for it we could post pictures for others benefit.

Thanks,
Pat

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

sparkplug

Sounds like a realistic price point Pat - I'm sure you'll get enough demand to cover your investment very quickly.

Really pleased to see this coming together.

TXdaveski

Cant wait to place an order Pat!
Like others I think your price point is appropriate for the amount of R&D you put into this project.
I have been following the development for quite a while and glad to see the end is near!!!

I just signed up for customer updates. Ready to place an order whenever you're ready.

Top Bottom