Sprinter-Forum    

Go Back   Sprinter-Forum > Classifieds > For Sale (Sprinter vans Only)

For Sale (Sprinter vans Only) Post Sprinter Vans for sale here. Vans must be driveable, otherwise, they go to the parts section here.

Old 10-31-2018, 11:40 PM   #1
GSWatson
2013 144

Default Bandago selling inventory

Bandago is a firm with a couple locations nationwide that outfit vans for touring musicians, mainly. I got an email today that they are selling off some of their fleet. These are, from what I know, generally well looked after vehicles. They will charge a fine to a renter who exceeds a 10,000 mile distance between oil changes, for instance. I looked at renting one when I was first looking at a sprinter, and was impressed by their fleet; most of their vans for sale at that point were around the $20-$25,000 mark.

Here is a link to the Google Docs where they have the vans for sale. Not only sprinters, also transits and Chevy express types as well.

https://bandago.us7.list-manage.com/...6&e=b5dc350deb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GSWatson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 05:52 PM   #2
DesertAdventures

Default Re: Bandago selling inventory

Thanks, for others interested they only have 2014 and 2015 Sprinters listed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSWatson View Post
Bandago is a firm with a couple locations nationwide that outfit vans for touring musicians, mainly. I got an email today that they are selling off some of their fleet. These are, from what I know, generally well looked after vehicles. They will charge a fine to a renter who exceeds a 10,000 mile distance between oil changes, for instance. I looked at renting one when I was first looking at a sprinter, and was impressed by their fleet; most of their vans for sale at that point were around the $20-$25,000 mark.

Here is a link to the Google Docs where they have the vans for sale. Not only sprinters, also transits and Chevy express types as well.

https://bandago.us7.list-manage.com/...6&e=b5dc350deb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*If buying on Amazon please remember to click banner found on most pages or CLICK HERE it supports the Sprinter-Forum

Download Sprinter Manuals 02-06 T1N, 901, 903 *Thanks to Jens Moller & Arnie_Oli T1N Service Scans PDF
DesertAdventures is offline   Reply With Quote