Sprinter-Forum    

Go Back   Sprinter-Forum > Classifieds > For Sale (Sprinter vans Only)

For Sale (Sprinter vans Only) Post Sprinter Vans for sale here. Vans must be driveable, otherwise, they go to the parts section here.

Old 11-04-2018, 04:40 AM   #1
mmcvey80

Default 2006 Sprinter 140 wb

I am selling my 06 dodge sprinter with 246k on the motor and transmission. She needs cleaned up from a rust perspective but she runs and drives great. Only this I would suggest is tie rods and ball joints. There is a little bit of play in the steering wheel. Nothing bad but if you want it to be perfect spend 50 bucks on tie rods and ball joints and replace them. I'm doing it on my other one just because its cheap and easy. If you are looking for a build out I was a carpenter for years and a construction manager the last few. I can design your build on sketch up and build it for you or with you.
I have access to a shop or I can travel. I'd prefer to sell this as is so I can put the money into my own build but if necessary I will consider doing yours first. I'm asking 5500 for the van alone which if you are buying it for work it comes with a cargo divider, shelving, and ladder rack. I also have a spare transmission, drive shaft, and many other parts and I will do a package deal of 6500 for everything. There are over two grand in parts inside it. It was a well maintained fleet vehicle and when another one was totalled they put all the spare parts in the back of this one.
If you are wanting to build it out I will empty it of everything and you will be getting a blank canvas. If you just want the rust repaired and it painted it is currently at my dads shop where I have the ability to do that work but you would be looking at a price of closer to 8k. Still a great starting place for an 06 sprinter in solid running and driving condition.

Here is my CL ad
https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...733438252.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20181017_173140_HDR[1].jpg (101.3 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg 20181017_173121[1].jpg (108.9 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg 20181019_182958[1].jpg (77.6 KB, 47 views)
mmcvey80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:47 PM   #2
mmcvey80

Default Re: 2006 Sprinter 140 wb

I also have a 2004 with 295k on it in pretty much the same condition I'm selling for 4200. I'll just keep which ever one doesn't sell first. They both run great and will require about the same amount of work to clean up cosmetically so I have no preference.
mmcvey80 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
build out, conversion, parts, work