Max air fans 49% off at Camping world

hein

Van Guru
Maxxair deluxe is by far most popular.
We stock the top of the line model with remote.
Our price is competitive especially for local pickup.
Please contact Kim for pricing.

You'll like our patent pending adapter for installation.

All the best,
Hein
DIYvan
541 490 5098

EvanS

I dont have a van yet.... but I’m going yo get 2

39% off plus an additional 10% with the code SAVE10

https://www.campingworld.com/maintain-your-rv/rv-roof-vents-fans
Why two? Ive seen a lot of people do the same and initially bought two as well. Ultimately any sort of opening that allows outside air in would basically do the same as the second fan but eliminate the need for a second hole and extra cost. Also, two fans means significantly less solar. I managed to get 600 watts on the roof along with 1 fan and an awning. Big thanks to Hein for supply that diagram of how it could be done.

There are lots of ways to let air in, cracked or open front windows, side window that has opening, turning on D2 (assuming you have one) and letting the fan push in ambiant air.

There's a also guy on this forum with a van called Sepudo I think and he cut a hole in the step for the sliding door and installed one of those opening/closing grates you'd see installed in a home AC system coming out of the wall or the floor. I liked that idea but didn't do it. Side window works great for us.

Shawn182

One pushing air in and one sucking air out can exponentially increase airflow vs just a crack in a window.

Another reasons is to have one over bed for sleeping airflow and one over kitchen for cooking ventilation.

Yes, potentially less room for solar but all about your build priorities.

Deluxe with reversing option is worth every penny IMO. I though the remote was just a bit of a gimmick but in reality I use that all the time.

Last edited:

EvanS

One pushing air in and one sucking air out can exponentially increase airflow vs just a crack in a window.

Another reasons is to have one over bed for sleeping airflow and one over kitchen for cooking ventilation.

Yes, potentially less room for solar but all about your build priorities.

Deluxe with reversing option is worth every penny IMO. I though the remote was just a bit of a gimmick but in reality I use that all the time.
I have one above the bed which works great. I change the fan to pull air in when I cook and my induction cooktop sits right next to my side door window so all the smells get pushed right out.

EUG

Is the remote really worth it? the 39% off is only for the manual one. And there is an additional 15% off for first time orders.

Top Bottom