Canadian Pricing and Options

Gski

My dealer called today. He has pricing, options, and a fairly clear subset that is available for order in October. What I have seen seems pretty similar to the US info in general.

4x4 is not available at this time. The four cylinder diesel is missing entirely. I have seen part of the pdf price list; I am sure the pdf will leak soon.

No answers yet on wait times.

Who has more info?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

shaddrach

We have 4x4 and diesel in the US (4x4 built in germany still). Not sure how many initial units they are going to be able to produce. Apparently the supplier of the 4x4 parts in Australia is having trouble meeting demand. US production scheduled to start 5 Nov. gas option to start next year.

zither99

We have 4x4 and diesel in the US (4x4 built in germany still). Not sure how many initial units they are going to be able to produce. Apparently the supplier of the 4x4 parts in Australia is having trouble meeting demand. US production scheduled to start 5 Nov. gas option to start next year.
*Austria

Oberaigner is the company

zither99

put a build together at the dealer. seems like its about $15k-$20k more than what our 2015 4x4 van cost fully loaded. More options from factory but still, quite the price bump!

Attachments

Gski

put a build together at the dealer. seems like its about $15k-$20k more than what our 2015 4x4 van cost fully loaded. More options from factory but still, quite the price bump!

I was comparing to the 2018 that I didn’t get, and the existing options only went up by the change in exchange rates. There are some expensive new options that weren’t there in 2018, though.

I am fascinated by your (well everyone’s) option picks. I first think ‘why would they choose that?’ and then have to rethink my own picks. I have a lot less electronics and a lot more L track in mine so far.

Latvia is way ahead of Canada in website updates. They have a good photo of the new loadable wheel arches here: https://www.mercedes-benz.lv/conten...910/panel_van/data/standardoptional.0002.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

zither99

Interesting:

Exterior
Improved anti-corrosion protection
Improved anti-corrosion protection thanks to galvanisation of the side walls and the vehicle floor.

dynaco1

Gosh. I had assumed that all Sprinter lower sidewalls and floor steel sheet would been electrogalvanized in Germany prior to assembly and paint.

Per American Galvanizers Association (AGA):

"This electro-deposited zinc coating consists of pure zinc tightly adherent to the steel. The coating is highly ductile and the coating remains intact even after severe deformation. The coating is produced on strip and sheet materials to coating weights up to 0.2 oz/ft2 (60 g/m2), or thickness up to 0.14 mils (3.6 µm) per side....The electrogalvanized coating can be treated to make it suitable for painting. Due to the extremely thin zinc coating on the sheet, painting or other top coating is recommended to improve the service life. Electrogalvanized sheet product is commonly used in automobile and appliance bodies".

Last edited:

Boxster1971

2023 Sprinter 2500 144wb AWD
I was comparing to the 2018 that I didn’t get, and the existing options only went up by the change in exchange rates. There are some expensive new options that weren’t there in 2018, though...

Latvia is way ahead of Canada in website updates. They have a good photo of the new loadable wheel arches here: https://www.mercedes-benz.lv/conten...910/panel_van/data/standardoptional.0002.html ...
Thanks for the Latvia link - mostly in English too. Sure would be nice if option RL7 – 43.2 cm (17 inch) light-alloy wheels was available in USA/CAN.

3rdGen2019

put a build together at the dealer.
nice options I wonder if there is overlap among the various packages that you selected. Also not sure I would take navigation for that price, how does it compare to smartphone services that update with current traffic, construction, etc like waze, google navigation, etc?

Did they say anything about the rear seats that supposedly can easily be removed and put back in (potentially only in passengers vans)?

Interesting:

Exterior
Improved anti-corrosion protection
Improved anti-corrosion protection thanks to galvanisation of the side walls and the vehicle floor.
:)

Top Bottom