MBs extended 20,000 mi oil change intervals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeme

2015 LTV IB: 2015 3500 V6
But that wasn't the issue.
Of course that was the argument made, that more frequent oil changes result in longer vehicle life, spreading the impact (GWG in this case) of vehicle manufacturing over more vehicle miles, reducing the net impact per unit of use.

D

Deleted member 50714

Of course that was the argument made, that more frequent oil changes result in longer vehicle life, spreading the impact (GWG in this case) of vehicle manufacturing over more vehicle miles, reducing the net impact per unit of use.

Know your audience, proper to denote acronyms. For example, GWG (Global Warming Gases) or, Global Warming Gases "GWG" (GWG).:smirk:

Last edited by a moderator:

mikeme

2015 LTV IB: 2015 3500 V6
Upon further consideration, I believe it was TRANSPARENT aluminum.
A difference without a distinction.
Invisible means cannot be seen (usually by the human eye), while transparent means that light passes through it. While a simple way for something to be invisible is to be transparent, things can be transparent without being invisible and invisible without being transparent.May 9, 2012

What is the difference between transparent and invisible? - Quora
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-transparent-and-invisible

D

Deleted member 50714

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! :bash:

Take this adolescent quibbling to the DZ.

This thread is closed.

vic

Added:
It's distressing to see the forum being used as it is by a minority of the members. As I have mentioned other times, the forum has traditionally been a fairly civil place for open discussion. Those who don't want to continue in that manner should really find a more challenging forum rather than taking shots at relative babes in the woods. Go find some suitable targets in forums which have a different personality. Find some worthy opponents.

I don't believe in closing threads, but the basic truth is that when a thread reaches multiple pages anything really significant has been covered in the early posts.

Anyone who finds closed threads distressing can re-open any of the discussions in a new thread as they see fit. The threads are closed, but all of the information remains regardless of the content/value. Copy and paste the things that are worthwhile for you to open a new discussion.

I've fallen into being an unpaid moderator. I am not a censorship professional or a babysitter. Please keep discussions in the general forums on topic, basically positive in nature, and civil. The DZ is there for those who wish to be argumentative.

And now that I think about it, at 147 pages it is probably appropriate to close this thread and let a new thread take its place. Some may consider that action a victory, others may consider it a defeat. I consider it a thread that has gone past its useful life. Nothing more, nothing less.

vic

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom